Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I got my Dream Ears???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my Dream Ears???

Umm toady i got my dream ears... I seriously have no clue where, when, or how i got them. Absolutly no clue.... Um anybody have any ideas? lol Don't get me wrong, i'm very happy see?

Re: I got my Dream Ears???

maybe from cryes dream-earless thread

Comment

Oh riight. I did sign up for that. I'm not really sure though. How did she get them for me??

Comment

idk lol.

Comment

Dude i was like the same way too when i first found out that i had dream ears! my friend told me it was the cute list who didn't had ears and i was like '' i thought that was a myth ''. so i found my ears in the deadly forest

Comment

Looks like everyone who did not win dream prizes last month will have another chance this month.

Comment

huh? I'm still confused. How did I get them? If i put my name on that list then how did she make me get them? lol Is she like magic or something? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by iitsxme View Post
                huh? I'm still confused. How did I get them? If i put my name on that list then how did she make me get them? lol Is she like magic or something? :lol:
                cyre is very magical
                don't underestimate cyre
                formally known as:
                SkateboardP

Comment

I'm assuming from cyre <3 Because cyre is the most wonderfully awesome person in this entire world! &&she just happens to work magic in dreamy ways I'd ask her, I have a strong feeling that she had something to do with this!

P.S Thank you cyre!! <333
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Cyre goes out of her way to make people happy. &&yes she is magical teehee.

Originally posted by iitsxme View Post
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Basically, since she already has a pair, any time she is in a room in which a host appears, she asks that her winning pair be passed on to another person. Hence why she created the list.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

LOL I wish i could take credit for this one, but I can't!

Thank you for the compliments guys <3

I've been hearing people say ears have mysteriously appeared in inventories. Maybe that's how yours got there, but I promise it wasn't me this time

Comment

Oh well thanks for trying to make everyone happy! I wish there was a happy award for players on VMK...

Comment

Who Wouldnt? that would be a good idea
                            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X