This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

Many of you might have noticed your blue Wii lights on this morning. Looks like Nintendo is offering Wii owners "Wii Remote Jackets" Here's the link for those of you that want to take advantage of this offer.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jac...ketrequest.jsp

Nintendo is now including the Wii Remote Jacket for the Wii Remotes in all new hardware being shipped. For Wii owners who purchased their systems prior to this addition, we are offering to send free Wii Remote Jackets for their existing Wii Remotes.
    Please note, we will begin shipping Wii Remote Jackets on October 15th, 2007. Once your Wii Remote Jacket has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from Nintendo. After that point, it may still take another 5 to 10 days for delivery depending on your location. Please do not contact Nintendo regarding your Wii Remote Jacket order until after that time period has passed.
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Re: Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

I ordered mine yesterday. The day before that, I tried to order it online, but every time I clicked submit, the page froze. After this happened again yesterday, I decided to call in to order it. The reason I heard for the page freezing is because that so many people were on the site ordering it that it caused their servers to crash. So if anyone tries to order it online and it doesn't work, I suggest to order it by phone.
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Comment

Re: Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

I will order mine now.

Thank you

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X