X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kirbilicious
    replied
    Re: Anyone still playing RCT 2?

RCT2 is the only one I play. I just can't play 3. There are just too many things about it I dislike.

Leave a comment:

• ohiolandshark
    replied

lazyboy970 had it right, both of those websites have plenty of custom scenery to keep you busy. I'll post what I have up now as soon as I can. I'll also try to get some pics of my California Adventure and Magic Kingdom

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Me too. But that version won't run on this stupid computer and we are not even close to getting the old one taken care of. The Tech guy hasn't had the time for the last three months to even come buy and pick it up. Meanwhile this intrem computer is driving me crazy. About the only thing I can do is email and look at sites on the internet. Movie Maker barley runs but I am trying to put together the last Park I did in RCT3 before the system crashed.
    If I were you, I'd start calling this guy up and would ask him to take care of the computer. That's usually what I wind up doing and it gets the job done.

Who knows, maybe he forgot about your computer LB and placing a call to remind him wouldn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

Oh yeah. Just dusted it off recently. I had RCT3 and all of its addon packs, which are top notch by the way. Buuuuuttt.... the game is forced to a crawl whenever I put anything interesting in the park, and it takes forever to build anything. Sometimes you just wanna quickly slap something together.
    That's when I remembered RCT2. Found it and an addon pack in Best Buy for 10 bucks for everything- and its like rediscovering a lost friend. There is an astounding amount of custom scenery and additional rides on the web as well and the game still has that classic 'fun'. Plus I can drown peeps again!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

Me too. But that version won't run on this stupid computer and we are not even close to getting the old one taken care of. The Tech guy hasn't had the time for the last three months to even come buy and pick it up. Meanwhile this intrem computer is driving me crazy. About the only thing I can do is email and look at sites on the internet. Movie Maker barley runs but I am trying to put together the last Park I did in RCT3 before the system crashed.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

I went back to RCT2 for only a few days months ago. But I really like looking at my creations from ground level. So that drew me back to RCT3 and I have made some really good stuff on RCT3 since then.

I like RCT2, but I like being able to make videos with the flying camera even more.

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
    OK. How do you do this in RCT2. Are there still sites around with custom scenery for that game?
    Yes. RCT2.com and RCTMart.com would be two good resources for custom scenery. RCT2.com has the Amazing Earl Archives, which are simply amazing. The Spotlights at NEDesigns.com are not only wonderful, but chock full of custom scenery.

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

OK. How do you do this in RCT2. Are there still sites around with custom scenery for that game? Let's see some pictures of HM with Holiday Layover and anything else you have done for Halloween. I might just try RCT2 again if you tell me there is still an active internet support with custom scenery, etc.

Leave a comment:

• ohiolandshark
    replied

Thanks, I (sadly) update the park also with the seasonal decorations as well. Right now I have the HalloweenTime decor up, including the Haunted Mansion Holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

That looks pretty darn good to me. I worked a lot with RCT1 and had all the add ons. I got RCT2 and a bunch of extra stuff from the internet but never get into RCT2. I am amazed at your Small World facade. It's perfect and I can't figure out how you did that. The Castle is the best I have seen yet. I got into RCT3 and really built a lot of cool Parks but then my computer crashed and I not have an "intrem" unit and it just is not powerful enough to run game let alone build anything. But your work on a Disneyland Park in RCT2 quite frankly is the best I have seen yet. You did real good and it's up to date with Finding Nemo Subs. Good Job all the way around from Main Street to Small World. I would know instantly what Park this was without being told, just by looking at the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

I still play RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. I am not very quick with progress on my parks...

Leave a comment:

• Sambo
    replied

Rarely.

I'm into RCT3 now.

Leave a comment:

• ohiolandshark
    started a topic Anyone still playing RCT 2?

Anyone still playing RCT 2?

I tried to get into RCT 3, but kept finding myself going back to 2. I recreated Disneyland Park, California Adventure, and The Magic kingdom in Walt Disney World. Here's the website that has my Disneyland Pics.
    http://ohiolandshark.googlepages.com/disneylandrct2
    Comments are always welcome.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X