Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Wants The Credits! Friendly Pirates Party on Sunday at 5:00 PM PT!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Wants The Credits! Friendly Pirates Party on Sunday at 5:00 PM PT!

Hey everyone!

I decided that since everyone wants some credits for costumes, bat magic, etc.... that we could hold a couple of hours of friendly pirates for everyone to play. The Details.....

Where? Stitch's Pirate Shores and then the Pirates lobby
    When? Sunday October 7th at 5:00 PM pacific time (8:00 eastern)

Hope to see some of you there!

Re: We Wants The Credits! Friendly Pirates Party on Sunday at 5:00 PM PT!

Whoah awesome! our own little pirate fun day! ill so totally be there

Comment

same here, put my name on the list

how long do you plan this to last? how many credits approx, just some questions from some curious minds.
      ----Heather
      vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

I may be able to make it maybe after 9 pm EST. I gotta get kids in bed and all that "mommy stuff".
        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPeaRules View Post
          I may be able to make it maybe after 9 pm EST. I gotta get kids in bed and all that "mommy stuff".

Yeah, I have to do that stuff too - daddy stuff

I should be on after 9:00 EST or so as well. I'll look for you for some set flag games.

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
            Hey everyone!

I decided that since everyone wants some credits for costumes, bat magic, etc.... that we could hold a couple of hours of friendly pirates for everyone to play. The Details.....

Where? Stitch's Pirate Shores and then the Pirates lobby
            When? Sunday October 7th at 5:00 PM pacific time (8:00 eastern)

Hope to see some of you there!
            You can never forget meh! and i am off on monday because of teachers in service! So whee whooo!
            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Soccer, I plan to get at least 1.5 thousand credits per person, so we can continue having these events until bat magic is no longer sold. I hope cyre can come play if she i no working! Med too!

I can only play until 9:00 pm PT, so remember, Stitch's pirate shores first, and then we can get into teams and choose what type of game we want to play.

Comment

WOOHOO!!!
                i am THERE!!!

...or will be.
                ...at the appropriate time.
                .. yeah...
                lol!
                sigpic"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

I am so there I need a boat load of credits this month!

Comment

Don't we all! lol
                    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I am in the Pirate Shores Lounge right now. I will be leaving the lounge and going to the pirates lobby at 5:10

Comment

i am inside of my room right now and no one has came. What's up?

Comment

Fb -_- (Foot Ball)

Comment

My mom hogged the computer so I couldn't get on.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X