Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughters need dreams ears and pins

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daughters need dreams ears and pins

    I honestly have no idea what these things are going for, but I need two of each, and if I'm lucky, a third for me.

    I want them to get ears and one each of the pin.

    I have no clue what to offer, but I have plenty of pins, quest furniture, black ears, whatever. If you have extra, let me know what you are looking for.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

    Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

    [None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

  • #2
    Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

    Hello, i happen to have an extra pair of dream ears that i would be willing to trade. In VMK, where do you to meet when it opens?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

      nvm, i just traded them for sparrow pants sorry

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

        wait are they tradeable now??
        I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
        :love: 7 Days :love:
        Kellie's Saying of the day:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

          Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
          wait are they tradeable now??
          it would appear so
          formally known as:
          SkateboardP

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

            I have some extra ears!! Meet up with me in VMK next time we're on together!
            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

              i have the fairy pin, wats offer?
              I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
              :love: 7 Days :love:
              Kellie's Saying of the day:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                I've only played maybe four hours a week in the last two months. I have not been hanging out in trade rooms, or reading any threads. I'm looking for people to tell me what they want for them. If I have the goods, and its not too wild, then I'll work out a trade.
                Last edited by steamboatpete; 10-08-2007, 08:29 PM.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                [None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                  Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
                  i have the fairy pin, wats offer?
                  Give me some idea what you are looking for and I'll try to tailor my offer to your likes and dislikes. I've seen people asking over 10K each for them, but the last several I saw traded for 4-6K worth of stuff.

                  ---------------[UPDATE]------------------

                  Here's what we were after:

                  Dreams ears: 2-3 (one for each of my daughters, one for me if possible)
                  Dreams fairy pins: 4 (my wife will actually want that one too)
                  Dreams logo pins: 3-4 (she doesn't like the dreams logo pin so much)

                  Here's what we still want:
                  Fairy pins: 3
                  Dreams pins: 4

                  Thanks to Cyre and Midien, who made my little girls squeak with delight, literally like mice, at their totally free dreams ears! I ended up with a 4th pair, so my wife is all set, too. And since we are not planning to hoard these, that's all we're after.

                  But still there are pins to collect. If anyone has some extra pins for trade, let me know. We can work something out, I'm sure. I have plenty o things to trade, including, Nemo middles, cowboy pants, HSM rooms, Fortress rooms, sprees, whatever.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                  Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                  [None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                    I'm SO glad you got the ears. After cyre told me that... I said, did steamboatpete's girls get them? hehe. They're great girls, they deserve to be in for the fun too! Good luck getting the pins now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                      Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      They're great girls, they deserve to be in for the fun too!
                      Thanks BPF. We sure like them! And they sure liked the gifts. You'd have thought Hannah Montana just rang the doorbell from all the excitement.

                      Cyre and Midien were awesome. They refused anything in return, even though I have lots of stuff to trade.
                      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                      Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                      [None]
                      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                        Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                        Cyre and Midien were awesome. They refused anything in return, even though I have lots of stuff to trade.
                        I don't have anything to add to your thread, but agree that we have lots of great MC'ers on VMK. Midien helped me obtain most of my tiki stuff, and for that I am very grateful!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                          Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                          Give me some idea what you are looking for and I'll try to tailor my offer to your likes and dislikes. I've seen people asking over 10K each for them, but the last several I saw traded for 4-6K worth of stuff.

                          ---------------[UPDATE]------------------

                          Here's what we were after:

                          Dreams ears: 2-3 (one for each of my daughters, one for me if possible)
                          Dreams fairy pins: 4 (my wife will actually want that one too)
                          Dreams logo pins: 3-4 (she doesn't like the dreams logo pin so much)

                          Here's what we still want:
                          Fairy pins: 3
                          Dreams pins: 4

                          Thanks to Cyre and Midien, who made my little girls squeak with delight, literally like mice, at their totally free dreams ears! I ended up with a 4th pair, so my wife is all set, too. And since we are not planning to hoard these, that's all we're after.

                          But still there are pins to collect. If anyone has some extra pins for trade, let me know. We can work something out, I'm sure. I have plenty o things to trade, including, Nemo middles, cowboy pants, HSM rooms, Fortress rooms, sprees, whatever.
                          i would like credits or credits or ALOT of halloween stuff (( currently need about 40 skelenton chairs, 20 pumpkins and some bat bags just let me know))
                          I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
                          :love: 7 Days :love:
                          Kellie's Saying of the day:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                            Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
                            i would like credits or credits or ALOT of halloween stuff (( currently need about 40 skelenton chairs, 20 pumpkins and some bat bags just let me know))
                            How many of each pin do you have to trade?
                            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                            Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                            [None]
                            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Daughters need dreams ears and pins

                              How many credits do you want for a logo pin?
                              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                              Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                              [None]
                              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                              Comment

                              Get Away Today Footer

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X