This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Clothing, Furnish, ECT remaking and Recoloring

Hello! I am Starting ot Recolor or Remake Items from VMK. Just tell me the item and i will work on it. And sometimes you May need to Send me the Pic

MY Current Projects I Have Done

Technoligygood Green Backround Green Bird hat Normal Green
    Teleport Magic And Color Clothing With Red Bird Bird Hat
    And blue Beak

Mailing Box
    PretzelSouls
    Sora123av

Remember! if you use these Pictures, Please Give Me Credit For them!
    Last edited by Sword99; 11-17-2007, 08:43 AM.
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Re: Character Clothing, Furnish, ECT remaking and Recoloring

What are you talking about?
    No Mission is Impossible!

Comment

-_- editing VMK Items or People
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Hmmm how about a orange bird hat. lol
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ok, I Need Pic

Comment

Pretzel, me needs a pic of a birdy hat

Comment

can u turn this blue??

Comment

Could you do a blue mickey pumpkin?
                When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                ??????????
                Yeah the end. You heard me.
                What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Hmm ok I'll try to get one

Originally posted by 4455356 View Post
                  Pretzel, me needs a pic of a birdy hat
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Hello! It's Been a While since i Responded to this! i totally forgot a bout it. i am now gonna keep track of it. BTW, Here is your Blue Minne Hat Sora! If you use this anywhere, Please Give me Credit For it Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Know View Post
                      Could you do a blue mickey pumpkin?

Hmmm... Send me The Picture and i can do so!

Pretzel, me still neeeedddyy a birrdy hat picture! lol

Comment

I can get you one. After VMK opens I will take a pic of it in my inventory and on my head, not sure what way she wants it to be edited.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                        ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

I guess the Pic in Inventory.

Comment

There, Hat has been Made for ya Pretzel! Hat Is now blue for ya Sora!

I_Know, I need a Picture of the Pumpkin you want me To make Blue

Comment

Again, I will look around for the pumpkin. I am guessing he means the furnish.? I will take a pic of it in a room if I find one. I can be the photographer for this thread =D

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                              ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Sorry lol I forgot about this I will get pumkin pic soon!
                                When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                                ??????????
                                Yeah the end. You heard me.
                                What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Ok! Hope so to, i am bored, feel like edeting something! lol

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X