This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need Of Some Stuff....

I'm sorry to bother you guys if you think this is a worthless thread, but I am in need of some stuff.
    I have decided that I will do a quest every day (as long as I am on) but doing so, I am running out of prizes. I want to give decent prizes and am focusing on credits, but again I am running low (only have around 300 credits at the moment). If anyone could donate something for a prize it would be greatly appreciated.
    Again, sorry if you think I shouldn't have posted this, but I am in great need of prizes.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Re: In Need Of Some Stuff....

Please someone help me out. My quest has been open a few times already today and I don't even have enough credits to give away anymore (I only have 44) I am asking you to donate something for a quest, it's not even for myself, it's for my quest and whoever plays it.

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Ummm... I don't really have great stuff, but if you need it badly, you can just look up, "RedWarp".
      Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
        Ummm... I don't really have great stuff, but if you need it badly, you can just look up, "RedWarp".
        Thank You So Much, I Am On My Way.

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X