Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

In Need Of Some Stuff....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Need Of Some Stuff....

I'm sorry to bother you guys if you think this is a worthless thread, but I am in need of some stuff.
    I have decided that I will do a quest every day (as long as I am on) but doing so, I am running out of prizes. I want to give decent prizes and am focusing on credits, but again I am running low (only have around 300 credits at the moment). If anyone could donate something for a prize it would be greatly appreciated.
    Again, sorry if you think I shouldn't have posted this, but I am in great need of prizes.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Re: In Need Of Some Stuff....

Please someone help me out. My quest has been open a few times already today and I don't even have enough credits to give away anymore (I only have 44) I am asking you to donate something for a quest, it's not even for myself, it's for my quest and whoever plays it.

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Ummm... I don't really have great stuff, but if you need it badly, you can just look up, "RedWarp".
      Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
        Ummm... I don't really have great stuff, but if you need it badly, you can just look up, "RedWarp".
        Thank You So Much, I Am On My Way.

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X