Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/09/07 - Haunted Mansion Giving Away Orange Crates!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new create

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    There's a thread started already stating you can get the orange crate by playing Mansion.
    10/09/07 - Haunted Mansion Giving Away Orange Crates!

Comment

Re: new create

Thanks BPF, I couldn't find it.

Comment

Re: 10/09/07 - Haunted Mansion Giving Away Orange Crates!

It's kind of weird that you have to WIN. For the water month two years ago you just had to play. I think this will cause a LOT of players to quit if they aren't winning (more than normal) .. but at least we'll get the credits.

I'm with evil a bit on this one - we should just make our own little MC teams of good Mansion players and kick some butt to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
          It's kind of weird that you have to WIN. For the water month two years ago you just had to play. I think this will cause a LOT of players to quit if they aren't winning (more than normal) .. but at least we'll get the credits.

I'm with evil a bit on this one - we should just make our own little MC teams of good Mansion players and kick some butt to win.
          Heck...you don't even need to be that good if we just play against each other and decide which team is going to win which game. It's really a win/win situation. We all get credits and we all get crates every other time.
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

LOL just wanted to post a pic and yes i will be playing haunted mansion when i need this :P looks brownish
            like spray paint on it

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
              Heck...you don't even need to be that good if we just play against each other and decide which team is going to win which game. It's really a win/win situation. We all get credits and we all get crates every other time.

Agreed, but how shall we do it?

Comment

can u still get it????

Comment

I think this crate thing will be on all October

Comment

Woot! I hope so! :roll: Thanks for the news!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

..And now I cant stop playing it!

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the info! :csmile:

( ~ AuDReY ~ )

graphic and userbar made by me <3

Comment

Hi, My friends are telling me the orange crate is difficult to get, is this true?

Thx,
                          Vmk_Vmk_Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                            Hi, My friends are telling me the orange crate is difficult to get, is this true?

Thx,
                            Vmk_Vmk_Addicted
                            They are a bit difficult to obtain, yes because the Haunted Mansion game was quite full today. The crates are only awarded to the winning team members (only when xth wins or credit bonuses are NOT also awarded) so quite often players who are losing tend to quit and then the other players are left with nothing but those credits. It's quite the fustrating battle. The items did become tradeable today, but meanestpianst was saying that seemed to be an on and off bug of the day/night.

Comment

They are a bit difficult to obtain, yes because the Haunted Mansion game was quite full today. The crates are only awarded to the winning team members (only when xth wins or credit bonuses are NOT also awarded) so quite often players who are losing tend to quit and then the other players are left with nothing but those credits. It's quite the fustrating battle. The items did become tradeable today, but meanestpianst was saying that seemed to be an on and off bug of the day/night.
                              they should change it so that if the other team quits it still counts as a win for you. the other team forfeits the game. i had time to play five games yesterday and only during one did the other person not quit. like you said very frustrating.
                              --Just_Jim

Comment

Hey if any of you see me online feel free to ping me for mansion... For me it is totally a win-win situation whether I get a crate or just the credits, but like you I find the mansion runners incredibly annoying.

Comment

lol oh my carpal!

Comment

I played four games in a row last night and lost every one of them....frustrating. No orange crates for me.
                                    Originally posted by larasound
                                    am I the burrito man?

Comment

i got 1 crate during the 10 games i played

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

the game is not hard.. its just hard to start one bc lobby is full
                                        I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
                                        :love: 7 Days :love:
                                        Kellie's Saying of the day:

Comment

Thanks for clearing thaat up for me

Anyone up for a game of hauted mansion, i will play, win/lose i dont have to pay for anythign to enter

EDIT: Nvm.. its not letting me in >_<
                                          Last edited by Cold_Summers; 10-10-2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X