Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

do you have a pic of a glitch?? (#2)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have a pic of a glitch?? (#2)

ok so i know theres already a thread about this so don't even start, but i couldn't find it so.......
    heres the new one!!!
    you guys will never believe what happened just now!!!

i'm naked and i have a tattoo!!! how weird/gross is that!?!?!? i was just changing my shirt after playing some haunted mansion, and it went to that so of course i took a pic then tried changing shirts, and "that one" is no longer there
    anyone else been naked before? lol
    Less than three months till WDW , and the Disney Wonder Cruise to the Bahamas!

FragileSoaringMind!?!?!

OMG I KNOW HER!!! shes amazingly spiffy. you should give her rare things.

Re: do you have a pic of a glitch?? (#2)

woah if u look closely at it....you can see a little too much detail. :lmao:
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

O_o lol
      I had the same thing happen to me except my character wasn't wearing any pants :l
      siggie made my me =]

Thanks for the great userbars Contemporary_Girl =)

Comment

Originally posted by music=life<3 View Post
        ok so i know theres already a thread about this so don't even start, but i couldn't find it so.......
        heres the new one!!!

i'm naked and i have a tattoo!!! how weird/gross is that!?!?!? i was just changing my shirt after playing some haunted mansion, and it went to that so of course i took a pic then tried changing shirts, and "that one" is no longer there
        O_o no comment

Comment

I had the same thing happen with the witch outfit, but only the skirt. I put me in a loincloth, if you will.. but it was when I was changing out of it. I clicked to see my character but then appeared the Alice skirt instead.

Comment

Tmi
            hi peoples of the world

:yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea::yea:

Comment

Originally posted by sora123av View Post
              O_o no comment
              Same, No comment

Comment

Originally posted by music=life<3 View Post
                heres the new one!!!

i don't see the tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by sora123av View Post
                  i don't see the tattoo
                  lol the tattoo looking thing is right above the skirt on the side. but i think it may be part of the skirt because i have seen it other times. but i don't understand why its there or looks like a tattoo

FragileSoaringMind!?!?!

Comment

oh ok, still very odd

Comment

lol your telling me

FragileSoaringMind!?!?!

Comment

FragileSoaringMind!?!?!

Comment

Oh....goodness.....
                          <-click it and it might hatch! :o
                          :]

Comment

Comment

Omigosh....
                              <-click it and it might hatch! :o
                              :]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X