Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Rid Of Some Items !

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting Rid Of Some Items !

    hello VMK players!
    i am trading:



    clothes:
    black cowboy shirt [vest & no vest available]
    black mickey ears [sorry traded]
    blue hong kong disneyland shirt
    cowboy hat
    full black mansion [ you can buy seperate pieces]
    green hero pants
    green hero shirt
    green space pants
    hero shoes
    king's crown [boys only]
    native american boots
    native american head dress
    native american vest
    mad hatter hat
    red cowboy shirt [vest & no vest available]
    yellow explorer shorts
    yellow explorer top with binoculars

    pins:
    1* snowman magic
    5* cursed storm
    ATIS Snowflakes
    finding nemo submarine voyage 1 of 5
    finding nemo submarine voyage 2 of 5
    finding nemo submarine voyage 3 of 5
    finding nemo submarine voyage 4 of 5
    finding nemo submarine voyage 5 of 5
    jack's compass pin
    jolly roger
    jungle cruise zebra stripes pin
    jungle cruise golden giraffe pin
    jungle cruise toucan pin
    jolly roger
    space mountain ride pin
    space mountain ride rocket pin
    Tomorrowland retro motorboat (4/5)


    furniture:
    ace of spades carpet x2
    animator desk set
    bamboo wall divider color red
    baseball bases x5
    baseball benches x 4 [sorry traded]
    big thunder mountain teleporters
    churro cart
    cyan tiki doll
    dreams hook chair
    pirate map tables x2
    pirate cannons x5
    pirate turrets x15
    pirate walls x20 [sorry traded]
    red tiki doll x2
    skeleton at the helm
    surf table
    turkey leg cart
    toy soldier blue [sorry traded]
    tron lightcycle couch yellow x3
    tron lightcycle couch blue x3
    tron tank seat red x2
    tron tank seat blue x2




    wants:
    any rare clothes [please nothing after halloween '06]
    jungle cruise lion & hyena pin
    any type of magic
    pink tiki
    credits [through kiosk only please]
    rare pins [mostly HKDL, ATIS & haunted mansion]
    anything you'll offer, ill consider it.

    thanks.
    Last edited by kkklassick; 10-14-2007, 07:11 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

    Hello,

    Do you happen to have an idea of how many credits you would like for your blue soldier?

    Thanks so much in advance,
    Tink

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

      Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
      Hello,

      Do you happen to have an idea of how many credits you would like for your blue soldier?

      Thanks so much in advance,
      Tink
      hmm.. about 5-6k?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

        Hello,

        Thanks so much for replying.
        I think he would make a wonderful addition to my christmas room.
        If it's ok I would like to offer 5,500 for him.
        If you accept I will be glad to do the trade tomorrow as I am going to head to bed and get some sleep.

        Thanks so much and have a wonderful night,
        Tink

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

          Hola I am interested in your black mansion outfit, I am trading:

          -HKDL disneyland hotel pin
          -Hina tiki pin
          -Mr.Toad quest pin
          -Matterhorn bobsleds pin
          -Water parks- Lagoon gater pin
          -credits

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

            Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
            Hello,

            Thanks so much for replying.
            I think he would make a wonderful addition to my christmas room.
            If it's ok I would like to offer 5,500 for him.
            If you accept I will be glad to do the trade tomorrow as I am going to head to bed and get some sleep.

            Thanks so much and have a wonderful night,
            Tink
            5,500 is perfet , can we di this trade at about 5:30 est?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

              Originally posted by fluffdog2 View Post
              Hola I am interested in your black mansion outfit, I am trading:

              -HKDL disneyland hotel pin
              -Hina tiki pin
              -Mr.Toad quest pin
              -Matterhorn bobsleds pin
              -Water parks- Lagoon gater pin
              -credits
              hmm.. maybe ill prefer credits for them. how much are you willing to offer?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                Hello! How many credits for black cowboy shirt without vest?
                Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                  Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                  Hello! How many credits for black cowboy shirt without vest?
                  hmm.. how much are you willing to offer? im not good at making offers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                    Hello,

                    Wonderful!
                    I will see you then.


                    Have a great day,
                    Tink

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                      take a look at daisy's trades, see if you like any im willing to trade any for what you want to trade

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                        Originally posted by kkklassick View Post
                        hmm.. how much are you willing to offer? im not good at making offers
                        Hmmm... I stink at making offers too. :blink: How about 3K? Or uhh... 3.5K?
                        Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                          Hello,

                          Ok I just got on.
                          Just post here soon as your on able to trade.
                          I will then head to my room hehe.

                          Thanks and hope your having a great day,
                          Tink

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                            Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
                            Hello,

                            Ok I just got on.
                            Just post here soon as your on able to trade.
                            I will then head to my room hehe.

                            Thanks and hope your having a great day,
                            Tink
                            ok.. i jst ask what is your title on vmk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                              Hello,

                              Lol guess that's helpful. It's lostintheclouds.
                              Is yours the same as on here?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                                Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
                                Hello,

                                Lol guess that's helpful. It's lostintheclouds.
                                Is yours the same as on here?
                                well yeah. but its just klassick

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                                  Wonderful. Thanks
                                  See you in a few

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                                    Thank you so much for the wonderful trade!!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                                      Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
                                      Thank you so much for the wonderful trade!!
                                      ty to you too

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Getting Rid Of Some Items !

                                        bump

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X