Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Scammer's attack once again.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scammer's attack once again.



    Also, If you know its TO good to be true, DONT DO THE TRADE!!


    Edit, Also please dont tell the scammers names/titles. Oops
    Last edited by Cold_Summers; 10-13-2007, 11:51 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Scammer's attack once again.

    Ok i traded my friend dream ears, they wanted it so badly. Then i went into another and got dream ears.. so then i went to this room and some 1 had 150k and they said sure i can be happy to do this trade, traded items first and BOOT. ( i had bird before )

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Scammer's attack once again.

      Aww! no more Waffles
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Scammer's attack once again.

        That's terrible! Unfortunately that's the risk you take when trading credits. If I ever trade via a kiosk the other person has to go first, or a leader or several witnesses have to be present. Screenshots can help too via VMKPal.

        Sorry this happened to you!

        I am a big believer in Karma, and believe it has sharp ferocious teeth! They'll get theirs someday!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Scammer's attack once again.

          Originally posted by cyre View Post
          That's terrible! Unfortunately that's the risk you take when trading credits. If I ever trade via a kiosk the other person has to go first, or a leader or several witnesses have to be present. Screenshots can help too via VMKPal.

          Sorry this happened to you!

          I am a big believer in Karma, and believe it has sharp ferocious teeth! They'll get theirs someday!
          YUp, unfortunatly that true,.. i do remember their title and had contacted vmk staff about it.. but who knows..

          Originally posted by 4455356 View Post
          Aww! no more Waffles

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Scammer's attack once again.

            That stinks! Sorry about that.
            -Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Scammer's attack once again.

              That's why I only trust people who have been on this board a while, you avoid a lot of headaches that way.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                im sorry this happen to u, i no it so sucks, i got a q tho. if you caught scamming do u get banned for ten years?? bc i got scammened , i reported and i thought she was banned but like three weeks later i saw her again..it was weird

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                  Omg, VMK, I didn't know you got scammed.! I want to know who it was, I think I might know who. Sora, who scammed you.?
                  I have gotten scammed a few times. And on more than 1 occasion someone tried to scam me (same person every time) I remember all the names of all the scammers too, so I am prepared to help anyone who gets scammed by them.

                  |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                  ~ KelseaNicole ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                    Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                    That's why I only trust people who have been on this board a while, you avoid a lot of headaches that way.
                    Actually it was in the game. It had nothing to do with these boards

                    Originally posted by sora123av View Post
                    im sorry this happen to u, i no it so sucks, i got a q tho. if you caught scamming do u get banned for ten years?? bc i got scammened , i reported and i thought she was banned but like three weeks later i saw her again..it was weird
                    I think a "forever" ban lasts 10-12 years.
                    But i think you have to do something very bad like, share your log in information.

                    Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                    Omg, VMK, I didn't know you got scammed.! I want to know who it was, I think I might know who. Sora, who scammed you.?
                    I have gotten scammed a few times. And on more than 1 occasion someone tried to scam me (same person every time) I remember all the names of all the scammers too, so I am prepared to help anyone who gets scammed by them.
                    It was about 1 hour after i talked to you. Happened yesterday.
                    I do remember their name/title. If you would like to know pm me. ( Please Pm's only)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                      Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                      Omg, VMK, I didn't know you got scammed.! I want to know who it was, I think I might know who. Sora, who scammed you.?
                      I have gotten scammed a few times. And on more than 1 occasion someone tried to scam me (same person every time) I remember all the names of all the scammers too, so I am prepared to help anyone who gets scammed by them.
                      it was like ****
                      Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-13-2007, 10:24 AM. Reason: Members name removed

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                        1. I have seen ***** around before Sora, and yeah she does scam.
                        2. Ok VMK, I can PM.
                        Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-13-2007, 10:25 AM. Reason: Members name removed

                        |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                        ~ KelseaNicole ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                          Wait, ok I just got this, but now you don't have dream ears or bird.!.?

                          |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                          ~ KelseaNicole ~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                            Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                            Wait, ok I just got this, but now you don't have dream ears or bird.!.?
                            No Dream or Bird. Both gone from the "blood-thirsty" scammer.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Scammer's attack once again.

                              Awww. =(
                              No birdy or dream ears for us now =(
                              I hope you get more.! (hopefully 2 more dream ears, hehe)

                              |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                              ~ KelseaNicole ~

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X