This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Celebs?

I've noticed that so many people have met celeberties and I'm bored so I was wondering - who have you met? I'll start it:

*Johnny Depp @ Disneyland, CA
    *Orlando Bloom @ Santa Maria High School
    *Micheal Jackson @ Santa Maria Court Yard

BLAH BLAH BLAH SO BORED
    Last edited by MsSarah; 10-13-2007, 01:47 PM.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Meeting Celebs?

wat this got to do with vmk??

and no haven't seen any

Comment

This might be better in vmk33 Lounge, but to answer,

I met Michael Jackson once

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
        This might be better in vmk33 Lounge, but to answer,

I met Michael Jackson once
        yea he is cool..lol,jk

Comment

He's very polite in person, yet odd looking...

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
            This might be better in vmk33 Lounge
            Moved. :cwink:

I've met a few at work. They're all people. But some of us just do different things for work and their job is in the entertainment industry/public spotlight. I really don't follow them because ... well, what makes them so important that I should? They don't follow me or care about what I do in my life. They just want my money.

Comment

Tony Hawks! Whoot!
              VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Nothing really...

Originally posted by sora123av View Post
                wat this got to do with vmk??

and no haven't seen any
                "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Okay.. I "Met":
                  Trevor Davis [Musician] at my school.
                  Bobby Jackson [Basketball Player] at the State Fair.

I've "Seen":
                  PCD at Concert
                  Black Eyed Peas at Concert
                  Star Jones at Washington DC
                  EDIT: I've also seen Tony Hawk
                  Last edited by Piinoy; 10-15-2007, 05:02 PM.
                  *Made By Allie.

Comment

I have only met Weird Al. But he is awesome! Like the best singer ever! Sorry I am an ALcoholic!
                    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                    ??????????
                    Yeah the end. You heard me.
                    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Erm... i've seen Bill Cosby at a show once...

Comment

Meh, I've never "met" a celebrity persay, but my 3rd cousin's father is Garth Brooks. ^^

Oh, and my orthodontist met the Jonas brothers once when they were checking out of the same hotel she was checking in to.

Comment

I hang out with a certain future HOF linebacker from USC every summer.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Kristine Lily comes to my school every year, have only actually seen and talked to her twice.

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

I haven't met very many, but my mother meets them all the time in the most random places. Here they go in the from past to most recently...

Errol Flynn -- outside the LA County courthouse
                              Lucille Ball -- in an elevator going to a doctors appointment
                              Florence Henderson -- in an elevator at City of Hope
                              Julie Andrews -- doing her grocery shopping at Pavilions in Newport Beach
                              Orlando Cabrera -- doing his grocery shopping at Pavilions in Newport Beach

Who was she most excited to meet? Orlando Cabrera. Lucille Ball mentioned to my mother who was with my 3 year old brother at the time that he had beautiful eyelashes. My mom said thank you but that was it. But she gave Orlando Cabrera a kiss on the cheek! :blush:

Comment

I've met several sports players from long time ago. When I was in high school, my band used to sponsor the trading card shows and I met several players and got autographs from them.

My hubby's great grandmother's cousin was June Carter Cash(Johnny Cash)!!
                                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Awesome Very cool!

Originally posted by SweetPeaRules View Post
                                  I've met several sports players from long time ago. When I was in high school, my band used to sponsor the trading card shows and I met several players and got autographs from them.

My hubby's great grandmother's cousin was June Carter Cash(Johnny Cash)!!

Comment

:Oh i just membered that in karate we had these guys come in that were in some martial arts movie (dont member which 1).
                                    and then 2 of my karate teachers are world champions.
                                    and then i was picking up my friends brother with her and her brother's friends dad was a retired Redskin player.
                                    and then my friend's dad used to play for Trinidad's soccer team.
                                    And i think thats it now. . . . . . .

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

I met Drew Carey at Epcot once! )

Comment

Awesome
                                        Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                                        I met Drew Carey at Epcot once! )

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X