This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Rare Is Flip Hat Now?

Hey I Heard The Flip Is Not On Sale Any More, Not Even In Clothing, So How Rare Is It Now?

sorry if in wrong place

Re: How Rare Is Flip Hat Now?

Well, It used to be pretty rare. But since it was just on sale, and most people had the chance to buy it, its not very rare anymore. My guess is that there is not nearly as much of a demand for that hat as there was before, so trading wise, its cheaper.

Comment

its probably 1k seeing as thats how much it was sold for. Just a guess tho. Good luck with finding out!
      ~Blackbelts<3

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

I guess will wait until 2010 for VMK making the flip hat rare again lol

Comment

lol ty guys

Comment

Yep, Flip Hats are officially "Off the Shelves", therefore I'd give VMK about 2 months before it's considered "Rare" again. Yeah, 2 months sounds about right. "Extremely Rare" Flip Hats won't happen for a while, as virtualmagicguy states earlier. I would trade a Flip Hat for about 1,500 credits right now, to be fair. Two Months from now I would say otherwise.

Hope that helped!
            Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

Yes Helped Alot Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberneticMonkey View Post
                Yep, Flip Hats are officially "Off the Shelves", therefore I'd give VMK about 2 months before it's considered "Rare" again. Yeah, 2 months sounds about right. "Extremely Rare" Flip Hats won't happen for a while, as virtualmagicguy states earlier. I would trade a Flip Hat for about 1,500 credits right now, to be fair. Two Months from now I would say otherwise.

Hope that helped!
                Cybernetic :monkey:
                Just got to wait for some new people who will love flip hats but not have any

Comment

Originally posted by xHBx View Post
                  Just got to wait for some new people who will love flip hats but not have any
                  True. As a matter of fact I have a friend who (before the Flip Hats were re-released in VMK) wanted to trade a Stitch Hat for a Flip Hat! Can you believe that? I couldn't. I also tried to tell her that Stitch Hat's are surely worth more than Flip Hats, by far. What's even more funny, is that she hasn't been online on VMK since before the Flip Hats were released - she came back online just a week ago though, when the Flip Hats were just taken out of the shops! Once she gets back online I'll ask if she has gotten a Stitch Hat yet. Lol Ok that is all

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X