• Show
Clear All

• Trading Question?! NEED ANSWER ASAP

HM Leota, Bride, Gravedigger & Ezra
    ATIS Ride Through
    for
    Mansion Clock??

Re: Trading Question?! NEED ANSWER ASAP

My Opinion: It is not a good trade for whoever owns the Mansion Clock.

Reason: The Clock is "Retired", the Clock was only available for a limited amount of time two years ago for a Haunted Mansion Tour thing IN the parks, and the pins you could have easily bought in the VMK game when they were released, therefore getting a Mansion Clock at the time was much harder (you had to actually go to the WDW or DLR park to get the code for it), whilst in the VMK game you could just get credits from Potc and buy it simply.

Even though you can't acquire the Pins or the Mansion Clock (in any other way besides trades and guest quests), you would have to realize the time at which they were once released, and for how many credits (if you could buy them), and also if you had to do a lot of work to get that item. Those are some things to look at when trading in general.

All in all, it's not the best trade. If I was the person with the pins I would add a lot more. I have a Mansion Clock, and I traded a Pink Tiki for it just recently, because Pink Tiki's aren't that rare anymore, but the other person really wanted the tiki. OK hope that helped! Cya

Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by CyberneticMonkey View Post
      My Opinion: It is not a good trade for whoever owns the Mansion Clock.

Reason: The Clock is "Retired", the Clock was only available for a limited amount of time two years ago for a Haunted Mansion Tour thing IN the parks, and the pins you could have easily bought in the VMK game when they were released, therefore getting a Mansion Clock at the time was much harder (you had to actually go to the WDW or DLR park to get the code for it), whilst in the VMK game you could just get credits from Potc and buy it simply.

Even though you can't acquire the Pins or the Mansion Clock (in any other way besides trades and guest quests), you would have to realize the time at which they were once released, and for how many credits (if you could buy them), and also if you had to do a lot of work to get that item. Those are some things to look at when trading in general.

All in all, it's not the best trade. If I was the person with the pins I would add a lot more. I have a Mansion Clock, and I traded a Pink Tiki for it just recently, because Pink Tiki's aren't that rare anymore, but the other person really wanted the tiki. OK hope that helped! Cya

Cybernetic :monkey:
      Excellent answer! Really helped me a bunch. Thanks!!

Comment

No problem! Glad to help If you ever have any other VMK related questions, feel free to contact me. Cya in VMK!

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X