Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Trading Question?! NEED ANSWER ASAP

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Question?! NEED ANSWER ASAP

HM Leota, Bride, Gravedigger & Ezra
    ATIS Ride Through
    for
    Mansion Clock??

Re: Trading Question?! NEED ANSWER ASAP

My Opinion: It is not a good trade for whoever owns the Mansion Clock.

Reason: The Clock is "Retired", the Clock was only available for a limited amount of time two years ago for a Haunted Mansion Tour thing IN the parks, and the pins you could have easily bought in the VMK game when they were released, therefore getting a Mansion Clock at the time was much harder (you had to actually go to the WDW or DLR park to get the code for it), whilst in the VMK game you could just get credits from Potc and buy it simply.

Even though you can't acquire the Pins or the Mansion Clock (in any other way besides trades and guest quests), you would have to realize the time at which they were once released, and for how many credits (if you could buy them), and also if you had to do a lot of work to get that item. Those are some things to look at when trading in general.

All in all, it's not the best trade. If I was the person with the pins I would add a lot more. I have a Mansion Clock, and I traded a Pink Tiki for it just recently, because Pink Tiki's aren't that rare anymore, but the other person really wanted the tiki. OK hope that helped! Cya

Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by CyberneticMonkey View Post
      My Opinion: It is not a good trade for whoever owns the Mansion Clock.

Reason: The Clock is "Retired", the Clock was only available for a limited amount of time two years ago for a Haunted Mansion Tour thing IN the parks, and the pins you could have easily bought in the VMK game when they were released, therefore getting a Mansion Clock at the time was much harder (you had to actually go to the WDW or DLR park to get the code for it), whilst in the VMK game you could just get credits from Potc and buy it simply.

Even though you can't acquire the Pins or the Mansion Clock (in any other way besides trades and guest quests), you would have to realize the time at which they were once released, and for how many credits (if you could buy them), and also if you had to do a lot of work to get that item. Those are some things to look at when trading in general.

All in all, it's not the best trade. If I was the person with the pins I would add a lot more. I have a Mansion Clock, and I traded a Pink Tiki for it just recently, because Pink Tiki's aren't that rare anymore, but the other person really wanted the tiki. OK hope that helped! Cya

Cybernetic :monkey:
      Excellent answer! Really helped me a bunch. Thanks!!

Comment

No problem! Glad to help If you ever have any other VMK related questions, feel free to contact me. Cya in VMK!

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X