This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Advertising!

Since it is halloween and lots of halloween rooms are popping up, I thought we should have a thread to advertise are halloween rooms and get people to come to them. Just post about your rooms and maybe people will come to them. I will start off: My "Halloween Party!" room will be open in an hour or two today! Be sure to stop by!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Re: Room Advertising!

Great Idea! :cgrin:

Well, as some mice chatters may have seen, my new
    room is called Haunted Halloween Ceremony! I am always
    updating it, so you might want to stop by often :cwink:

Hope to see you there!

( ~ AuDReY ~ )

graphic and userbar made by me <3

Comment

Great Room! I will try to stop by some time!
      When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
      ??????????
      What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Awesome Room, I Will Post mine soon almost done, also someone post after this msg

Comment

I'm working on a quest room that has nothing to do with halloween. But, my friend Odwa would like you to stop by. He's frequently changing the room title but just search his Name, Odwa I'll post a pic soon.

Comment

Room Title : Biggest Bat Bag On Vmk!

My Vmk Name : ForntirMagic

lol some1 please tell me how to make it bigger it wont let me, also hope to c u there!

Post Your Comments
            Last edited by Flame; 10-21-2007, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Great room!

The End
              ??????????

Comment

Ty, I Will Open it When vmk is up, bc its now down.

Comment

Ok I will try to stop by when it opens!

The End
                  ??????????

Comment

lol, i wish i can open it right now lol, also could anyone vote it for best guest?

EDIT : I Voted your room for best guest Cup_Cakes Its Awesome

Comment

Sorry For dubble post but, can someone tell me how to make it bigger ( the pic ) it wont work for me

EDIT: VMK'S UP! So Ill open my room!
                      EDIT 2 : I opened it!

Comment

I am coming in one second!

The End
                        ??????????

Comment

anyone looking for 89k credits?
                          ( you have to offer )
                          Come to my room!
                          Search: SleepySplashJam
                          Last edited by Cold_Summers; 10-21-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Uh Sleepy.. could you please post that in the TRADE Section?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame View Post
                              Uh Sleepy.. could you please post that in the TRADE Section?
                              This is room advertising.. i am trying to see if anyone wants 89k,, ( IN VMK NOT ON MICE CHAT FOR TRADES)
                              I am not trying to Trade the credits on HERE, just on vmk. Seeing what they offer ( on vmk ).

In other words.. Im not seeing what you bid on it.. its just in vmk.

Comment

Thanks Flame! It was my first real (and good) design for a room so I'm glad you all like it!

It is open now (6:25 vmk time) feel free to stop by!
                                ( ~ AuDReY ~ )

graphic and userbar made by me <3

Comment

I am not in this, I guess I am out of the loop in vmk, i would like to know more members who are on teams beacuse I work very hard on making my rooms great - but here is an advertisment: HALLOWEEN TOWN is a project in VMK of over 40 rooms by differerent players. There are two teleporter rooms that tell you which room you are going to and more, it is worth visiting for any VMK fan (my favorite rooms so far is Tower of Terror located in teleporter room 2) I have seen several VMK towers and this one is pretty cool and has a story you can read)) - rumor has it if you visit rooms and find the owners in them you can trick or treat - so search for Halloween Town but beware - there are several Halloween Town rooms in VMK that are not part of the project but just go by the name, they are not bad rooms but they are not part of the Big Halloween town project - gl and happy Halloween
                                  No Mission is Impossible!

Comment

My new room VMK Star is now open! It is a game room. I will pick five people from the audience. Each one will go up seperatly and have to improvise to the surrounding setting I give them and the thing the other person (me) says. The best of the five wins!

The End
                                    ??????????

Comment

i'm in there!!! it's pretty cool!!!! visit, it's worth the while!!!
                                      ----Heather
                                      vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

Cool Ill Be There In A Second Im Just Talking Pirvate With A Leader :P

:ot: Im Bored! :ot:

EDIT : Anyone know if the best guest/game/quest are coming out?? i will DIE if i dont know lol i want my room to win SO BAD!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X