yeah thanks for the room!

Comment

Re: Trading Skull Rock Room codes for White Mickey Ghosts

Bump........................

Comment

Originally posted by RocketRods View Post
        Bump........................
        Edit: Oops didnt read first post. taken out, sorry!!
        Last edited by Cold_Summers; 10-28-2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Bump......................

Comment

I will offer 2K for a code! can i do this Via a quest kiosk?
            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Got any ships left? I will by 2 for a orange mickey ghost!
              When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
              ??????????
              Yeah the end. You heard me.
              What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

ty for trade brain
                VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Bump. Last chance, if you need a skull rock room, you must get it by tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Heya Rocket, if you're still needing any White Ghosts I'd like to offer 2 for 2 codes

Comment

Originally posted by Alvern_boy View Post
                      Heya Rocket, if you're still needing any White Ghosts I'd like to offer 2 for 2 codes
                      No thanks.. I haven't needed those since the maze event.

Comment

Hi

i will offer 1.5k spree for 1 code

( and actually double that if you like it ) so 3k for 2 codes

Thanks for considering
                        Sleepy

Comment

Hey Rocket, I would like 1 of those rooms. I am earning credits right now and will probably be wanting 1 more a little later today, if you have enough rooms, that is.

EDIT: Actually, I have enough credits for 2 rooms now (4K). So whenever you're ready, just tell me, and we'll trade.
                          Last edited by RedWarp; 10-31-2007, 10:53 AM.
                          Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                            Hi

i will offer 1.5k spree for 1 code

( and actually double that if you like it ) so 3k for 2 codes

Thanks for considering
                            Sleepy
                            Sorry, I'm going to have to ask for at least 2000 per room.. The amount of codes I have left are getting slim.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                              Hey Rocket, I would like 1 of those rooms. I am earning credits right now and will probably be wanting 1 more a little later today, if you have enough rooms, that is.

EDIT: Actually, I have enough credits for 2 rooms now (4K). So whenever you're ready, just tell me, and we'll trade.
                              I can do this.. Sometime Thursday will work for me.. I wasn't home much today (Halloween).

Comment

Sorry, I'm going to have to ask for at least 2000 per room.. The amount of codes I have left are getting slim.
                                then ill just do 1 for 2000 pls.

Comment

I can do this.. Sometime Thursday will work for me.. I wasn't home much today (Halloween).

Sorry ummm, would you mind if I just bought 1 code? I kinda spent 2K already.

I'm ready to do the trade basically anytime you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                                    Sorry ummm, would you mind if I just bought 1 code? I kinda spent 2K already.

I'm ready to do the trade basically anytime you are.
                                    Sure, I can be on in a few minutes. Is this still via Quest kiosk?

Comment

Yeah, it can be a spree or through Kiosk. Which ever you like.

I'm in my room now. You can just look up "RedWarp" as usual.

Comment

Feedback- Great trade! Transaction made quickly and perfectly!
                                        When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                                        ??????????
                                        Yeah the end. You heard me.
                                        What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

RocketRods, can i still offer 2k shopping spree for a skull rock room?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X