Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Item Is For 3k...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Every Item Is For 3k...

    EVERYTHING IS FOR 3,OOO CREDITS EACH ITEM. I ALSO HAVE A WANT LIST. THANKS FOR LOOKING

    JUST ADDED:

    4X ALADDIN CHAIR (PURPLE)
    3X NEMO CHAIR (PINK)
    1X WANTED POSTER
    1X 50TH DIRECTOR CHAIR (GREEN)
    3X PENNY PRESS (RED)
    3X EXPLORER SUITCASE
    1X ROCKET COUCH (MAGENTA)
    1X HALLOWEEN 06 PIN
    2X BAT PIN
    1X GHOST PIN
    2X HOLIDAY WREATH (PINK


    FURNITURE
    2X GINGERBREAD BENCH
    4X HOLIDAY CHAIR (BLUE)
    1X HOLIDAY CHAIR (YELLOW)
    5X ICE CUBE CHAIRS
    1X SPACE MT. SHUTTLE BENCE
    1X SAPCE MT. SHUTTLE FRONT
    2X ANIMATOR DESK W/ STOOL
    4X TOY SOLDIER (RED)
    2X TRON TANK SEAT (RED)
    2X TRON TANK SEAT (YELLOW)

    PINS
    4X MONTE CRISTO PIN
    1X CLUB 33 PIN
    2X DAVEY JONES KEY PIN
    3X DEAD MAN CHEST PIN
    3X DLP DISNEYLAND PIN
    3X DLP HOTEL NEW YORK PIN
    3X HKDL DISNEYLAND HOTEL PIN (NOT WHITE CASTLE PIN)
    1X 06 CHRISTMAS PIN
    3X JAZZ PIN
    5X MINT JULEP PIN
    3X DOUBLOONS PIN
    2X PETER PAN FLIGHT PIN
    2X TIA VODOO PIN
    1X TRON BIT PIN
    1X TRON LIGHTCYCLE PIN
    1X TRON MCP PIN
    3X TRON RECOGNIZER PIN
    1X WDW ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE PIN
    2X WDW PORT ORLEANS PIN

    CLOTHING
    3X 4TH OF JULY HAT
    1X FOOTBALL SHIRT (RED)
    1X FOOTBALL PANTS (RED)
    1X FOOTBALL SHIRT (BLUE)
    1X REFEREE SHIRT
    3X SANTA HAT
    1X SPACE PANTS (GREEN)
    1X PIRATE JACKET
    1X ST. PATRICK DAY HAT

    WANTS:
    CREDITS (THIS IS WHAT I WANT MOST)
    BIRD HAT
    RED BASBALL HAT
    PIRATE QUEST ITEMS
    HAUNTED MANSION QUEST
    ANY 1* MAGIC PINS (NO BLING, PIRATE, CURSED)
    ATIS PINS
    HAUNTED MANSION PINS
    EVEREST PIN (3 OF 5)
    2005 HOLIDAY PIN
    STAR OF MICKEY PIN
    STITCH PIN
    SNOWMAN (GOLD OR WHITE)
    OR JUST OFFER WHAT YOU THINK IS FAIR
    Last edited by surfngoofyel; 11-04-2007, 07:49 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

    Originally posted by surfngoofyel View Post
    EVERYTHING IS FOR 3,OOO CREDITS EACH ITEM. I ALSO HAVE A WANT LIST. THANKS FOR LOOKING

    3,000 for the 50TH MICKEY LAMP
    3,000 for the SPACE SHIRT (YELLOW)

    (Via Kiosk)
    Last edited by RocketRods; 10-22-2007, 10:48 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

      Originally posted by RocketRods View Post
      3,000 for the 50TH MICKEY LAMP
      3,000 for the SPACE SHIRT (YELLOW)

      (Via Kiosk)
      both items are pending trade!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

        1X ADVENTURELAND RETRO PIN
        1X SPACE MT. SIGN PIN
        1X 06 NEW YEAR PIN
        I'll do all this for 9k please.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

          Originally posted by kkklassick View Post
          1X ADVENTURELAND RETRO PIN
          1X SPACE MT. SIGN PIN
          1X 06 NEW YEAR PIN
          I'll do all this for 9k please.
          OKAY! IM ON VMK NOW LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR ON AND WHAT YOUR VMK TITLE IS. THANKS!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

            Originally posted by RocketRods View Post
            3,000 for the 50TH MICKEY LAMP
            3,000 for the SPACE SHIRT (YELLOW)

            (Via Kiosk)
            I would do the mickey lamp for 3100 ( via kiosk )

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

              3000 for the gold philharmagic chair?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                I would do the mickey lamp for 3100 ( via kiosk )
                its pending! but if they dont fall through then it will be yours. thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                  Originally posted by surfngoofyel View Post
                  its pending! but if they dont fall through then it will be yours. thanks
                  oh np. Thanks

                  2X MONSTERS INC. DOOR TELEPORTERS

                  3000 for 1 set? - not sure if both sets are pending-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                    Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                    oh np. Thanks

                    2X MONSTERS INC. DOOR TELEPORTERS

                    3000 for 1 set? - not sure if both sets are pending-
                    yeah they are too. but i will let you know if they dont fall throught as well

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                      Originally posted by surfngoofyel View Post
                      yeah they are too. but i will let you know if they dont fall throught as well
                      Thanks, again sorry

                      I keep choosing the 1's that are pending >_<

                      On your wants it says bird hat.. what would you offer? just wondering..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                        4000 for 50th mickey lamp (if it falls through)
                        and
                        3000 for the gold philharmagic chair

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                          Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                          Thanks, again sorry

                          I keep choosing the 1's that are pending >_<

                          On your wants it says bird hat.. what would you offer? just wondering..
                          i dont know! i guess alot of stuff on my list.

                          Originally posted by RocketRods View Post
                          4000 for 50th mickey lamp (if it falls through)
                          and
                          3000 for the gold philharmagic chair
                          the lamp i will let you know! but the chair i can trade now if you lie. let me konw where to meet you and what your vmk title is. thanks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                            Originally posted by surfngoofyel View Post
                            OKAY! IM ON VMK NOW LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR ON AND WHAT YOUR VMK TITLE IS. THANKS!
                            ok, im on now. my title is klassick

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Every Item Is For 3k...

                              ty for great trde.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X