This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm SO MAD right now

I feel so stupid but I can't believe my own friend would do something like this to me.

Then I got on today and My dream ears are not there along with one of my bat magics.

So I guessed he was on my account and put it on his main account, so I got on and looked at his stuff and alot of his stuff is missing and my dream ears aren't there so I think he transferred them to another account that I don't have access to.

Yes, I was stupid and It's my fault for giving him my info so please don't post nasty comments telling me what I already know. I just needed to vent.

I have changed my password and so this won't happen again.
    Last edited by wookiegirl; 11-01-2007, 02:22 PM.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Re: I'm SO MAD right now

If you are friends in real life, then it isn't really as a big a deal that you shared the info, but I will say be careful next time.
    I would say do your best to try to get the stuff back, even if it means being sneaky and figuring out her new info, if you get your stuff back without taking any of hers, then it should be just fine.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Awww wookiegirl im sorry :-(
      i hope you and her straighten things out :-)

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

wookie, my soldiers are still there, right? jw.

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Hope everything works out for you...
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Aww I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Hope everything works out in the end.
            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Aww That sounds really bad! Im sorry about your friend! I understand why you are mad...

- Platypus :ghug:

PS: I remember making a roller coaster out of cardboard cylinders. You should try that, it'll give you something to do and make you cheerier! Good luck!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                Aww That sounds really bad! Im sorry about your friend! I understand why you are mad...

- Platypus :ghug:

PS: I remember making a roller coaster out of cardboard cylinders. You should try that, it'll give you something to do and make you cheerier! Good luck!
                I tried to make a Castle with Paper Towel Tubes.. when I was little.
                Sorry, Random. :3
                *Made By Allie.

Comment

-Gasp- Wokey! The nerve of that girl!

Comment

i can NOT BELIEVE u think i stole ur stuff i told u that i never got on ur account and i thought u would believe me. I believed u that u did not steal my stuff and i thought u could believe me. I am so not like that. U have all my account passwords. I am sorry that u think this way.

Comment

Originally posted by swimmergrl View Post
                      i can NOT BELIEVE u think i stole ur stuff i told u that i never got on ur account and i thought u would believe me. I believed u that u did not steal my stuff and i thought u could believe me. I am so not like that. U have all my account passwords. I am sorry that u think this way.
                      im a little confused..

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                        I feel so stupid but I can't believe my own friend would do something like this to me.

Yesterday I was making a ride and i wanted to borrow one of her 50th lanterns so I got on her account and then she called me and asked me if i was on her account and I told her the truth because I thought she wouldn't mind, but she told me that i couldn't borrow anything because she worked hard to earn that stuff and so I told her that I respected her wishes and I logged off. Then she logged back on and said that one of her lanterns was missing and I told her I never even went through her things and I told her she could look through my stuff and see that I didn't have it, so she got on and i was on my other account so i could see what she was doing, and she noticed that my other account was on, so she deleted my other account from her and wookiegirl's list so I couldn't see what I was doing, so I asked someone else on IM what room I was in and she said epcot entrance and i looked it up and she had it on friends lock so i couldn't get in there. Then I got on today and My dream ears are not there along with one of my bat magics.

So I guessed she was on my account and put it on her main account, so I got on and looked at her stuff and alot of her stuff is missing and my dream ears aren't there so I think she transferred them to another account that I don't have access to.

Yes, I was stupid and It's my fault for giving her my info so please don't post nasty comments telling me what I already know. I just needed to vent.

I have changed my password and so this won't happen again.
                        I wish the best of luck to you! Hopefully you will get them back
                        Also for future refrence,
                        try logging in again and they will automatilcaly get dc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                          im a little confused..
                          At first I thought it was her, but then I realized it wasn't because someone else had my password too from a while back and so I'm 99.9% sure it's him.

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
                          I wish the best of luck to you! Hopefully you will get them back
                          Also for future refrence,
                          try logging in again and they will automatilcaly get dc.
                          I really don't care anymore if I get them back. It would be nice if I got them back but whatever.. they could of stolen worse stuff.
                          But thanks for the tip

Yeah, cyre, I still have your soldiers.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

At first I thought it was her, but then I realized it wasn't because someone else had my password too from a while back and so I'm 99.9% sure it's him..
                            Still a bit confused..

I really don't care anymore if I get them back. It would be nice if I got them back but whatever.. they could of stolen worse stuff.
                            But thanks for the tip .
                            That is true.. But again best of luck to get your stuff back

Yeah, cyre, I still have your soldiers.

Comment

yeah it sucks one time my friend shared her info to me then all her stuff was gone so she though i took everything we knew each other since kindergarten
                              sigpic
                              On Christmas Day All i need is You

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X