This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Easy Money

There are much ways to get fast money. Most fast start new acount click on NPCs then get codes then trade an sell stuff also you can play pirates haunted mansion or Just as Ppl for it im sure they will be nice and give you rare trust i done

Thank you
    Yes! Alot
    0.00%
    Kinda.
    50.00%
    No i hate it
    50.00%
    Doesnt work i have to make an E-Mail Adress
    0.00%

Re: Fast and Easy Money

Originally posted by SurfNeonAgent View Post
    There are much ways to get fast money. Most fast start new acount click on NPCs then get codes then trade an sell stuff also you can play pirates haunted mansion or Just as Ppl for it im sure they will be nice and give you rare trust i done

Thank you
    Sorry mate, you have very bad grammar and that message was all in all difficult to follow. I'll edit your "mistakes" accordingly:

Originally posted by SurfNeonAgent View Post
    There are many ways to get fast moneycredits. I think the Mostfastest way is to start a new acount and click on all the NPCs, then get the free credit codes from other sites then trade and sell stuff to cash in your credits, also you can play Pirates, Haunted Mansion, or just ask people for credits, i'm sure they will be nice and give you rare things, trust me, i've done it before.

Thank you
    Alright, umm yeah. Please complete your thoughts next time you type a message or create a thread here on Micechat, thanks! :monkey:

Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

this is somewehat useful, i already knew it all though.. but yes, it's ok. and thank you Monkey for clearing tht out for us!
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Huh...........I have done this before, but now that I think about it, I don't think I do often enough, Lol. I have a new account that I haven't used any codes on, I am gonna do that now Lol.!

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
        ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X