Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

    Hello everyone.

    Right now, as you've probably guessed, I'm looking for sparrow codes. At the time of writing this, I'm buying codes for 10 credits/ code.

    I might change this to 5 credits/ code later, but Idk.

    ..::Currently looking for 0 codes::..
    Last edited by RedWarp; 10-27-2007, 06:33 PM.
    Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

  • #2
    Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

    Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
    Hello everyone.

    Right now, as you've probably guessed, I'm looking for sparrow codes. At the time of writing this, I'm buying codes for 10 credits/ code. Also only looking for 100 codes, but will most likely be looking for more very soon.

    I might change this to 5 credits/ code later, but Idk.

    I can do 100 codes for 1000 credits... Let me know.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

      Sure, that sounds good. I can do it right after this game of pirates.

      Btw: If you have anymore codes, and want to trade them for the same amount of credits per code, I'm now looking for 200 more codes. )
      Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

        Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
        Sure, that sounds good. I can do it right after this game of pirates.

        Btw: If you have anymore codes, and want to trade them for the same amount of credits per code, I'm now looking for 200 more codes. )
        I have 250 codes. 2500 for them..

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

          Okay, all ready to trade, just look up, "RedWarp" again.

          PS: sorry for double posting... just wasn't sure if you'd see it if I just edited my earlier post.

          Edit: nvm, didn't double post after all lol
          Last edited by RedWarp; 10-24-2007, 03:51 PM.
          Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

            Bumperoo
            Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

              I have about 2200 Sparrow Codes for trade. How many do you need?
              IGN: ChaoticShadow

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                lol You caught me at a bad time. I had 8K saved up for codes this morning, but I kinda... spent it on the new stuff :blink:

                If you could hold the codes for me until I get a lot more credits, it would be highly appreciated. I'm working on getting my credits back right now.

                Thanks!
                Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                  Okay Chaotic, I can buy 100 codes from you right now if you'd like.

                  If you do want to do the trade, just look up my name, "RedWarp". Thanks!

                  Edit: thanks for the codes!
                  Last edited by RedWarp; 10-27-2007, 08:07 AM.
                  Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                    Alrighty, I'm looking for codes once again. Price is still 10 credits / code, and I'm looking for around 300-400 of them.

                    Although, VMK seems to be down right now, so we'd probably have to do the trade a little later.
                    Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                      Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                      Alrighty, I'm looking for codes once again. Price is still 10 credits / code, and I'm looking for around 300-400 of them.

                      Although, VMK seems to be down right now, so we'd probably have to do the trade a little later.
                      I have more codes now. I can do 300-400 (whatever you want).. Let me know.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                        Hey RocketRods.

                        Okay, I'll probably want to get the 400 codes. Although, I only have like 3800 credits right now, not that it'll be a problem getting 200. lol

                        I hope this maintenence thing isn't gonna last for too long today. :blink:
                        Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                          Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                          Hey RocketRods.

                          Okay, I'll probably want to get the 400 codes. Although, I only have like 3800 credits right now, not that it'll be a problem getting 200. lol

                          I hope this maintenence thing isn't gonna last for too long today. :blink:
                          Game's back up, and I'm back on now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                            I'm logging on as I type this. We can do the trade soon, just give me 1 or 2 minutes to get the 200 credits.

                            See you soon! :wave:
                            Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                              Okay RocketRods, all ready to trade now. Just look me up like last time.

                              Edit: Thanks very much RocketRods, lol that was the most codes I've ever gotten at one time.
                              Last edited by RedWarp; 10-27-2007, 09:39 AM.
                              Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Trading credits for Sparrow Codes

                                RedWarp! my BESTEST BUDDY! O happy day! im really bored right now bc some ppl are mad at me on vmk and i don't want to start any trouble bc i have a very bad temper and will end up virtually screaming then banned and i don't really want that so now im bored and on here and yea... hope your having fun on vmk. LOL

                                Comment

                                Get Away Today Footer

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X