• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Yeti
    MiceChatter
    • Aug 2007

Halloween Special Event?

What's going on with this?

Yavn promised an end of the month special event. Well, the end of the month is pretty much here. Are we going to see anything happen?

Anyone hear anything?
  • goofgeek
    Jambo!
    • Sep 2006

Re: Halloween Special Event?

Traditionally, they have had a Halloween maze event on Halloween.

Now I suppose their is a possibility they may do something this weekend, but we will have wait until tomorrow to find that out.

Comment

• Mr. Yeti
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2007

Well, the only thing that's planned on Halloween Day is Hula's Pumpkin Patch.

Since Yavn did mention it as a "special event" I would assume it is goingto be something unique and big.

Comment

• CyberneticMonkey
        CyberneticMonkey
        • Oct 2006

Gotta be unique and big! Hmm. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they'll release the Tower of Terror themed items, magic, and clothing some time soon, (the items showcased on the trading card game on the off VMK site) ---- because it would surely make sense to do it that way - or they might just release ALL of the VMK card items! WHO KNOWS! If anyone gets any tips of anything, please post, thank you.

- :monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey: -

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

• Jezibabe
          New MiceChatter
          • Aug 2007

I am assuming this special event is the quest in the Q button for the Seance Leota pin. Hopefully I am wrong, but..

Comment

• whitapino
            you can't scare me :D
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Jezibabe View Post
            I am assuming this special event is the quest in the Q button for the Seance Leota pin. Hopefully I am wrong, but..
            i doubt it..
            last year they had a maze type thing that gave out the halloween 06 pin.
            they'll probably have the same thing this year, but give out the mickey ears pumpkin hat..
            just a guess

EDIT: i guess my theory wasn't right, on account that the pumkin mickey ears just went on sale today haha. i idk
            Last edited by whitapino; 10-26-2007, 06:33 AM.
            formally known as:
            SkateboardP

Comment

• sora123av
              vmk rocks!!
              • Sep 2007

actually the maze event is out today check the calander

Comment

• Mr. Yeti
                MiceChatter
                • Aug 2007

I can't believe the event was revealed in such short notice. They haven't even officially announced it yet. Oh well.... That seems to be just like VMK lately.....

Since the Candy Cauldron is displayed in the VMK Gallery, I wonder if that will be the prize since it wasn't released in the stores.

Comment

• Sword99
                  Release the Magic in you!
                  • Feb 2007

it's the maxe event hope i answerd the question yeti Pal
                  VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

• Mr. Yeti
                    MiceChatter
                    • Aug 2007

You sure did.

Comment

• Sword99
                      • Feb 2007

Ok, kewl. Btw, todays prize is a dumb black buyable crate that i have like 100 of.. -_- lol
                      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

• Mr. Yeti
                        MiceChatter
                        • Aug 2007

I know. Some "special event."

Why didn't they just tell us that it was going to be the same thing as last year.

When Yavn said it was a "special event" it sounded like it was going to be new and unique.

Comment

• I_Know
                          Same Name On VMK
                          • Jun 2007

Maybe they are going to pull out something on halloween. You never know, maybe a special halloween parade in main street! That would be cool!
                          When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                          ??????????
                          Yeah the end. You heard me.
                          What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

• Sword99
                            • Feb 2007

sure would, but it's already half way over... b7t yet again, they could do a paraed with all hosts and staff that are on on the last day of october...

Comment

• Mr. Yeti
                              MiceChatter
                              • Aug 2007

Well, they could do something on Halloween day. After all, they didn't tell us about the Maze Event until the day it started. But considering Halloween is on a weekday, I can't imagine them doing anything too big. But you never know.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X