Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey i'm going to DLR on halloween and...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey i'm going to DLR on halloween and...

Hey guys,

i'm going to DLR on halloween and i'm celebrating my birthday there. Do you know where i can find VMK cards? Like where they sell them and where i can find them? If anybody knows please let me know everything like any secrets on where abouts i can find them in the park etc...

thanks so much!!!

blackpearl789
    Last edited by blackpearl789; 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM.

Re: Hey i'm going to DLR on halloween and...

Sadly there is no more VMK in Disneyland.

Comment

Actually last I heard they are still offering the Purple Penny Press card at the 20th Century Music Company on Main Street free with any purchase and they may still be doing the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Quest.

You can always purchase some of the VMK Pin Card Collection, which not only comes with a pin but also a VMK card (though it is completely random which you might get).

But sadly, there is no more VMK Central anymore and neither are their any "in park" quests. But there are still ways to get cards at Disneyland.

Comment

ok thanx. i didn't know they took out vmk central... thats sad i really liked it =(.. do u know if they will be coming back?

Comment

No, they won't be. Yavn sent a newsletter out that explained why it was removed and etc. Now VMK Central and in-park quests have been moved to WDW in Orlando, Florida.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
          "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
            No, they won't be. Yavn sent a newsletter out that explained why it was removed and etc. Now VMK Central and in-park quests have been moved to WDW in Orlando, Florida.
            Actually VMK Central is being/already closed in Florida, that is not to say there some other way to get VMK items in the parks in the future, just not in the way we are all used to.

Comment

There might still be some Nemo sub middle cards lying around. You can ask in line there.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

ok thanx..

that sucks that they took out vmk central =(

Comment

sure does but lets not let that spoil our fun in WDW, WDL, And even VMK!
                  VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I did forget about the Nemo sub middle cards. And like goofgeek said, you can just go up to a CM in line and ask for the Nemo Quest. Also buying the pirate pins to get the cards is available as well.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                      Actually VMK Central is being/already closed in Florida, that is not to say there some other way to get VMK items in the parks in the future, just not in the way we are all used to.
                      Oh really? wait. so that means there's a different place to go and do park quests and etc.? Or has it just been taken out altogether?

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                        Oh really? wait. so that means there's a different place to go and do park quests and etc.? Or has it just been taken out altogether?
                        We went the week before they closed and they said that this was it for now and were giving out extra cards they had since it was going away.

No more quest or anything right now.

Comment

so the pirate pins come with the cards if i were to buy them?

and does the magic store or the 20th century music place have cards there still?

Comment

for disneyland I Info I Have Gathered you may still be able to get:
                            *Nemo Sub Middle (on Ride)
                            *Limited edition Pirates pins with random rare card (in Shops)
                            *Red penny press (with Purchase in shops)
                            No Mission is Impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpearl789 View Post
                              so the pirate pins come with the cards if i were to buy them?

and does the magic store or the 20th century music place have cards there still?
                              The pirate pins are sold in a little box. You will get two randomly placed pins with their corresponding cards. But you never know which ones you are getting until you open them.

I'm not sure whether or not the magic mirror is still given out. It might be. But the 20th Century Music does have the card. (*Note, you're going to have to buy something in those stores to get the additional VMK card).

The Nemo quest is free, if they still have them.

Comment

I was at DLR two weeks ago . . . the submarine cards were still available then. You can purchase the box of pirate pins at the Little Green Men Store, at the Frontierland store, at PT Flea's in CA Adventure, and Pin Traders at Downtown Disney. They are in a brown box and feature Pirates. There are other box sets, but they do not have VMK Cards.
                                The mirror was not available at the Magic Store and they dod not know when they would get more cards in, but check. Same things for the Penny Press. Good luck.
                                VMK- dsny_dreamer leilanir Golden_Tink
                                ToonTown - Lady Lily Lemonbubble, Lady Leilanir

Comment

i know the red penny press you can get, i still have like 4 of them cards from last 2 (and a half) weeks ago
                                  VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

i wish you luck in finding all of the cards possible. we know many are still out there, but many you may have to explore to find Even though there is no vmk central, enjoy your trip and dont let this spoil your very SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TRIP!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

sincerely
                                    me
                                    ----Heather
                                    vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by blackpearl789 View Post
                                      Hey guys,

i'm going to DLR on halloween and i'm celebrating my birthday there. Do you know where i can find VMK cards? Like where they sell them and where i can find them? If anybody knows please let me know everything like any secrets on where abouts i can find them in the park etc...

thanks so much!!!

blackpearl789
                                      Don't forget to go upstairs in the innoventions building and use the NEW VMK Arcade machines to create a new character, you will get the black mickey ears, 4 rooms and a lot of clothing and credits. Not to mention the BIP icon (born in park) on your characters you create.

The new VMK Arcade machines just might be a sign that VMK will still have a presence in the disneyland resort.

P.S. as of Sunday 10/28 there are plenty of Sub cards left in the line for the Nemo subs, so you may want to stand in line several times until you get the quantity you want.

P.S.S stop by the Main Street City hall and get yourself a Happy Birthday button.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycomann View Post
                                        for disneyland I Info I Have Gathered you may still be able to get:
                                        *Nemo Sub Middle (on Ride)
                                        *Limited edition Pirates pins with random rare card (in Shops)
                                        *Red penny press (with Purchase in shops)
                                        the red penny press has been sold out

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X