This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Months Theme

What do you think next months theme will be?
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Re: Next Months Theme

Thanksgiving month. come on? you should know this! LOL!!!
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I don't know...I forget. It's been too long since the last Thanksgiving Month...Lol. Is It TURKEY THEME.!.? **Gets turkey costume out and prepares to run around gobbling, but waits in case it's not turkey month**

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
      ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Well, Yavn did mention that the Peter Pan dark ride will come out in the fall. And it's fall right now. Any longer and it'll be winter.

Maybe the month will focus on that.

Comment

That's a good thought! But just in case I better get on my turkey costume to!
          When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
          ??????????
          What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Know View Post
            That's a good thought! But just in case I better get on my turkey costume to!
            Lol
            Well we just never know about vmk. they can change things with out notice

Comment

Last year November was Football Month, right? lol I was so hoping turkey costume would have come out, that would have been awesome.

Maybe this year they'll have a full turkey costume, they'll release the new Dark Ride items, release the new card game, do loads of Host Rooms, and lots of other cool stuff. ...Okay maybe not. lol But that would be nice.
              Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
                Last year November was Football Month, right? lol I was so hoping turkey costume would have come out, that would have been awesome.
                Yes, it was. Last year Thanksgiving was only metioned the weekend after with a special turkey pin you could buy, but that was it.
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post

Maybe this year they'll have a full turkey costume, they'll release the new Dark Ride items, release the new card game, do loads of Host Rooms, and lots of other cool stuff. ...Okay maybe not. lol But that would be nice.
                  Wasn't last year's November Space Mountain month?

Comment

Yes it was but they gave away a turkey pin for that special day in November

Comment

Bring back football month! It was so fun and the games were cool.

Comment

I think my turkey costume is the best **Has it on and struts around gobbling** Hehe =D

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                          I think my turkey costume is the best **Has it on and struts around gobbling** Hehe =D
                          Oh yeah, well mine has the patented Sweedish Chicken Wing Technology! Try that for cutting edge!

The End
                          ??????????

Comment

**pushes button making feathers shoot out of costume back and light up in bright beautiful colors.** Chyyyaaaa.....Be jealous..... =P

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Well watch this: - turkey's arms rotate 360 degrees dramatically then disco music clicks on and I do the turkey disco! - BEAT THAT! ohhh burn!

The End
                              ??????????

Comment

Lol!!!
                                VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

**Legs AND arms rotate 360 degrees and I do the CHOCOLATE TURKEY hustle.!!**
                                  Chyaaaa....I can beat anything.....=P

~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

I am going to have to break out secret weapon - pushes red button and turkey shoots up to the sky, fires fireworks in shape of turkey leg and acts as a disco ball all over town -

The End
                                    ??????????

Comment

Baaaack on topic. A little birdie told me there's going to be (much to the joy of Lily and Hula) host picture days >_< next month...

Comment

Cool lol we did get ot! lol! Weird I is one day before end of month and we still don't know!

The End
                                        ??????????

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X