This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I was just wondering if i was allowed to post something about Disney here, not about VMK.. Thanks in advance.

Re: Question

No but you can talk about it in the VMK 33 lounge!

Comment

Oh okay, I was just talking about the micechat VMK board itself. Thanks! :csmile:

Comment

Oh then sure! in away .. confused @[email protected]

Comment

yes you can, just not in the MiceChat VMK section. Just go to micechat.com (which is the home page) and find the section you want to post in and talk there.
          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
            yes you can, just not in the MiceChat VMK section. Just go to micechat.com (which is the home page) and find the section you want to post in and talk there.
            Originally posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
            No but you can talk about it in the VMK 33 lounge!
            Either of the above works, depending on what it is you want to talk about. Even the VMK 33 lounge can have general questions about the board in general, or in the main park of MiceChat we have a forum specifically for questions and comments about the board itself.

Questions?? Feel free to PM or email any of the mods or forum leaders.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X