This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything new out for Halloween?

I was wondering if there were any items out for Halloween? I wasn't able to get online that day and wondering if I missed out on anything.

Re: Anything new out for Halloween?

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    I was wondering if there were any items out for Halloween? I wasn't able to get online that day and wondering if I missed out on anything.
    Yes, check out the news threads. While some clothing and furniture items were re-released a few new items went on sale also. A new Halloween pin set was also released along with one from a quest.

Comment

Thanks BPF, but I wanted to know if anything was specifically given out only on 10/31 ... since I know they usually give out special pins or hats during that time.

Comment

Nope, nothing else given out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowypirate View Post
          Nope, nothing else given out yesterday.
          Well that's a shame then, I was hoping for at least a pin ... but thanks for letting me know.

Comment

We did get a pin.
            Last year the pin was given in a maze event like this one for a couple of days, even though VMK didn't say so, the quest this year was done early so everyone would have a chance to get it, considering the quest was kind of long.

Comment

Yeah, it's a little disappointing that they didn't do something special for Halloween day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X