This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i wrong??

i just reported someone that said "kicks" to me.i thought that was rude so yea i reported and it said next time i do that i got banned yet the other guy is fine?!?!? i thought it was a bit wrong.

so am i wrong??lol

Re: am i wrong??

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. yes
    5. yes
    6. yes
    7. yes
    8. yes
    9. yes
    10.yes

If someone says something to you and it offends you, you press the ignore button.
    That's why it's there.
    Never should you report someone with a frivilous reason like that.

Next time, please think before you report.

EDIT: The other guy who probably reported probably did get in trouble too so don't feel bad. And don't get mad at the staff for yelling at you because it says on the home page and in the help button many times that you should only contact staff in an emergancy.

I'm sorry if I sound really rude, but what i'm saying is true.
    Last edited by wookiegirl; 11-01-2007, 03:09 PM.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
      1. yes
      2. yes
      3. yes
      4. yes
      5. yes
      6. yes
      7. yes
      8. yes
      9. yes
      10.yes

If someone says something to you and it offends you, you press the ignore button.
      That's why it's there.

EDIT: The other guy who probably reported probably did get in trouble too so don't feel bad. And don't get mad at the staff for yelling at you because it says on the home page and in the help button many times that you should only contact staff in an emergancy.

i see, i totally forgot the ignore button,no joke,p.s. you weren't to rude but ty anyways

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
        1. yes
        2. yes
        3. yes
        4. yes
        5. yes
        6. yes
        7. yes
        8. yes
        9. yes
        10.yes

That's why it's there.

that and saying "kicks" is just a way of someone virtually 'kicking' you if this does offend you click ignore or just leave the room~ many people do this, some find it rude but you just have to deal with it. Staff are there to help people who have been scammed, stuff lost, or mistreated by another player, in their eyes someone 'kicking' you is not a serious issue, and is thus named as a misuse of the Call For Help button, which if you do misuse too many times, it will result in a 24 hour ban at first and continue to get bigger. Like wookiegirl said dont get mad at staff, they are just doing their job! Hope this helped~
        Love
        Fab
        I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
        :love: 7 Days :love:
        Kellie's Saying of the day:

Comment

Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
          that and saying "kicks" is just a way of someone virtually 'kicking' you if this does offend you click ignore or just leave the room~ many people do this, some find it rude but you just have to deal with it. Staff are there to help people who have been scammed, stuff lost, or mistreated by another player, in their eyes someone 'kicking' you is not a serious issue, and is thus named as a misuse of the Call For Help button, which if you do misuse too many times, it will result in a 24 hour ban at first and continue to get bigger. Like wookiegirl said dont get mad at staff, they are just doing their job! Hope this helped~
          Love
          Fab
          this is all true, another thing i like to do is say this, " oh the virtual Pain! this is a game you can't hurt me.." lol
          VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

From the vmk website:

Originally posted by vmk
            • Always feel free to contact VMK Staff if you are being harassed or bothered by another Player.
            • Use the Call for Help button in-game if you are made to feel uncomfortable by another player.
            • Report any players that make you feel uncomfortable and report them when the incident happens.
            I think you did nothing wrong. If it made you uncomfortable, then you had every right to do what you did, according to vmk.

And as a general note in this thread, everyone should try and phrase things not to exaggerate or belittle anyon'e question or point. Thank you.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

yeah the report button is a bit to far in this case i think.
              (use the ignore)

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X