• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyDan24
    replied
    Re: Online gaming and prices?

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
    See, we stopped playing DAoC Right after the Atlantis thing came out. I remember when we hunted for DAYS to get enough money to buy our Guild house.. we played on the Merlin server.. I think! I'll have to ask the Hubby. We had this big guild called Empire and it was one of the best times I can remember.. *sigh*

Does anyone know how DAoC is doing now? Do lots of people still play?
    My friend tried and tried to get me to play that game, but I'm not fond of having to pay per month for a game. He finally bought the game for me for my birthday, and then he stopped playing, go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

See, we stopped playing DAoC Right after the Atlantis thing came out. I remember when we hunted for DAYS to get enough money to buy our Guild house.. we played on the Merlin server.. I think! I'll have to ask the Hubby. We had this big guild called Empire and it was one of the best times I can remember.. *sigh*

Does anyone know how DAoC is doing now? Do lots of people still play?

Leave a comment:

• draybook
    replied

If anyone comes to Horde=Ravencrest, look me up on Hatreds. I have a decent level enchanter and soon to be lw'er so I can start you off with a bit of change.

I miss the old days of DAOC on my infiltrator Bringin on Palomides. Old school stealth was the bomb. Too bad they messed it up by adding NF and ToA.

Leave a comment:

• Junthor
    replied

I was a horde on that server!

I don't play WoW anymore...

Did anyone here play one of the original MMORPG's, UO?

Man THAT was a good MMO

nothing comes close imo for PVP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=wXzDE5Hhv9k
    Last edited by Junthor; 11-05-2007, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• elly
    replied

Dustin and i are very active WoW players as well, we run our own guild on the Nogannon server, horde side of course

i <3 it when couples game together i have a feeling that if we both didnt' game, neither one of us would put up with the others gaming addictions

MissV, what kinda system are you putting together? Dustin and i had gaming rigs custom built last december and i coudlnt' be happier with them...not to mention all the black light reflective stuff we've got thanks to the liquid cooling systems in them is completely cool </nerd>

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
    Sweet, Clara! Everyone raves about that game too..
    well my opinion is biased since it's the one and only online games i've ever played.

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

Sweet, Clara! Everyone raves about that game too..

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

Missviolet...if you start World of Warcraft...I have an un-used key for ya....

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

Thanks Cherna! I might hit you up in a few months.. we haven't finished building our mega computer yet and my laptop is a weenie.

Leave a comment:

• Chernabog
    replied

I'm still having fun in Lord of the Rings Online. If you'd like to check it out, let me know because they send us "friend keys" for the games (i.e. 10 day trials, or cheaper per month costs for your friends) all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

^^ I didn't like Realm vs. realm! All of the biggies would run by and pelt to me to death.. of course, that was when I wasn't high leveled. People just ruined that for me. :/

Leave a comment:

• Altadisdude
    replied

Originally posted by draybook View Post
    Camelot is still 15 bucks a month, which is too much considering the huge drop in population. I still think it's the best game ever made but spending 1 hour looking for a group is not fun. I'll be playing WoW until they make something like DAOC again.
    Check out Warhammer Online. It's being made by the same company, Mythic, and is promising pretty much to re-create or improve DAOC RVR combat.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/

Leave a comment:

• Karnever
    replied

and Pirates online is about 10 a month

Leave a comment:

• Karnever
    replied

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
    and I'll be the Star Wars Galaxies representive. Great game still, $15 a month (as well as the 3moth,6month and 1yr blocks) AND you can pick up the main game + all 3 expansion packs for $30 if you buy the retail box

Really..... I played from beta and game back last week to see capt 7 bleh....... I like wow and Pirates online. When I played SWG and EQ I had the station pass for 24 bucks it let me play all the games by SOE

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

*pinch, pinch*

Leave a comment:

• mainstreetcm
    replied

Of course there is always Lineage II. I don't know the cost, but I do know of several ways to just play for free on several servers.

Leave a comment:

• Browncoat
    replied

:blush: she called me Brownie

Leave a comment:

• DisneyDan24
    replied

Starcraft is old, but I enjoy it and it's free.

Leave a comment:

• Missviolet
    replied

That's to funny Scuba! Total man there.

Thanks for the info DDan24, CTaxt and Brownie. I miss having something to actaully DO on the internet, besides MC of course.

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

My Bf plays battlefield 2142. there is no monthly fee and there is a free demo. he LOVES it. He blares it and it sounds liek our house is in a war zone.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X