X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...tell me about the XBox

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
    I thought the 360 was for your boyfriend?
    yeah, it's for both of us, but he wanted the xbox 360. i told him I didn't like very many games they have for it, but I found a few I liked. We have a play station2, but my daughter took it over.

The deal was he would pay half and it would be our holiday gift combined....so until he pays his half it's mine.

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
    Just wait, theres nothing more humiliating than getting laughed at by a 14 year old...
    LOL when I was playing the guy was on advanced level and I'm on easy still messing up and my Bf said it's probably a kid playing, but he was at least a teen. At one point he started talking to someone at his house and the voice was deep.

Comment

So, we have the xbox and I've been looking for games. I have found costco is the least expensive for the games and the year membership is only $39.99 from costco.

On friday I will be getting halo3. I'm also interested in ace combat, but IDK....halo3 is my BF's game. He thinks I will like it. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        So, we have the xbox and I've been looking for games. I have found costco is the least expensive for the games and the year membership is only $39.99 from costco.

On friday I will be getting halo3. I'm also interested in ace combat, but IDK....halo3 is my BF's game. He thinks I will like it. We'll see.
        You would have to buy a bunch of games to cover that $40. Go register on cheapassgamer.com - they always point out the best deals all the time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X