This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/22/07-11/25/07 - Royal Ride-A-Thon

Hear ye! Hear ye! By his royal decree, November is Enchanted Tales month in VMK. His highness declares these new items and events fit for the Kingdom!
    Dress like royalty and take part in the biggest Ride-A-Thon the Kingdom has ever seen! A king's ransom in treasure will be awarded to the Kingdom! More details to come!
    Maybe this will be like the alice rideathon when we all got loads and loads of bushes and painted carpets, just with pan items.
    *Stay tuned for more information.

11/22/07 - Ride-a-thon hours: 5-9 VMK time
    Prize - 1x1 ALR Carpet
    11/23/07 -
    Ride-a-thon hours: 12-12 VMK time
    Prize - Royal Castle Column and Grey Crate
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 11-23-2007, 03:23 PM. Reason: add information

Re: 11/22/07-11/25/07 - Royal Ride-A-Thon

Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
    Hear ye! Hear ye! By his royal decree, November is Enchanted Tales month in VMK. His highness declares these new items and events fit for the Kingdom!

Maybe this will be like the alice rideathon when we all got loads and loads of bushes and painted carpets, just with pan items.
    *Stay tuned for more information.
    Sounds like the prize could be credits, but maybe they'll release the new Peter Pan items through this method!

Comment

Dang it - I'll be gone on vacation the entire time!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Woot another ride-a-thon! Hope this month is making up for the dreams and Halloween months! But thanks VMK for the new stuff! Totally being enchanted for this month!

Comment

Ride-A-Thon starts today!!!

Comment

Still no news! lol.
            When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
            ??????????
            Yeah the end. You heard me.
            What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

I am disappointed that the Thanksgiving day ride a thon is only during the evening time that kids should spend with thier familys having a turkey dinner. Walt Disney believed very strongly in family values, I guess those who run VMK are the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by CornChips View Post
                I am disappointed that the Thanksgiving day ride a thon is only during the evening time that kids should spend with thier familys having a turkey dinner. Walt Disney believed very strongly in family values, I guess those who run VMK are the opposite.
                Those that run the company NOW are completely the opposite. I mean, didn't Walt close Disneyland on all major holidays so the employees could spend time with their families? Not the case now, that's for sure.
                WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

I just pulled the sword out of the stone and the thanksgiving 07' pin is the prize. Sorry i'm on my dads computer so i cant take a picture :/ but i thought i'd just let you guys know.
                  And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
                  with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
                  happiness would come true.

Comment

Okay well the prize currently is an ALR Painted Carpet 1x1. This is the oil looking alice carpet, but it only takes up one space not four.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                      Okay well the prize currently is an ALR Painted Carpet 1x1. This is the oil looking alice carpet, but it only takes up one space not four.
                      Dan.i can u pick me up 2 pls? ill pay u back but my family is about to watch a movie and VMK is like frozen >_< so yea. . . .

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

The prize was kind of disappointing (another Alice piece).

But that Ride was awesome!

So much awesome stuff: Pillars, Thrones, fountains, special ride pieces! Wow! I hope we'll have a chance to get them!

Comment

Glas i missed it. :-) Hope I will be able to go onto the ride-a-thon from friday.
                          This month is Royal ...

In which VMK public room is this picture taken ?

sigpic
                          Spoiler
                          Fantasyland in the Sky.

Comment

If anyone could do me a favor..

If anybody could give me a prize i will pay them back.

My internet connection is SLOW.. so i cant get on vmk at this moment.

If anybody could pick me up a prize, they will be gifted with credits, im still not sure how much. just name your price ( lower than 500 please )

If you could do this that would be great.
                            Thanks

Comment

i just got off of the ride and the prize today is a royal castle column and a gray crate....the column is cool but the crate is a little random
                              sorry i dont have a picture but the prize is definitely better today
                              TONS of pictures from my first trip to DLR
                              http://web.mac.com/evan103/Site/Disn...._31-Jan..html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X