This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS: Legend Of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass

Has anybody played this game yet? It really is one of the best games for the DS I have had the pleasure of playing. If you are one who lives by online ratings do not worry - all the reviews I have seen give it very high marks.

I have already beat the game, and got my free feather stylus from nintendo for registering the game and I am still having fun running around trying to do all the side missions and getting all the treasures and ship parts.

I really do suggest picking this game up if you have a DS, one of the best Zelda games ever IMO.

Re: DS: Legend Of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass

Totally agree-

How do I register the game?

Comment

So it does control well? One of the reasons why I have been reluctant to try it is because I didnt like the idea of using only the stylus.
      Out of the NIGHT....
      When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
      Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
      ---------------------------------------

Comment

Control is perfect-

Comment

To register the game you must have a Nintendo account - you can sign up and register your stuff here:
          http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

You will enter the code on the flyer in the game using the code found on the paper that says "Register your software".

After you register the game go here:
          http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

How long it takes to get to you depends on if they have some in stock at the moment. For a free stylus its a good one. And if you have Brain Age 2 you can also register that and get a nice set of rainbow colored stylus.

As for the controls, they are great. I was iffy about how it ws set up, but I caught on really quick and really loved it. It really does make for a different style of gameplay.

I love sailing and shooting the pirates and then digging up the treasure they drop

Comment

Looks like a great game, I haven't got it though. And sadly, I have heard it is a great game by all standards, and a greater portable, but it doesn't compare to other Zelda games.

Also, this is my first post! I am really looking forward to this place, I have heard its great! My old sites, animation forums, were kind of rude. My brother, mycroft18181812318730 invited me. I will trust him. Hi.

Comment

Other games being like Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time? If so, that is a ridiculous comparison because that's comparing a console Zelda which holds 50+ possible hours to a handheld which can't hold as much memory. As a handheld Zelda, it is practically perfect.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X