This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trading Vmk Game Codes!

How many wardrobes you got left, I could use three sets. But I need to give it is sprees. What would you like sprees in?
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

you can send me the codes bye pm (we have to do it tommorow because I have to leave for a Thanksgiving riunion)

Comment

Originally posted by Flame View Post
        Ok About Sparrow Codes, Msg Me On MiceChat ,If You Can, When We Can Trade. So Addicted You Need 200 for 3k,sora 50 for 1,250 and dog you need 100 for 2.5k ( 2,500 ) please message me when you can, on micechat or if u have aim.. that would be good ( yahoo works 2 )

ppl who have aim i will be on, ppl who have yahoo i will be on, i can trade around 12:00 EST Please Msg Me When you can!
        im ready when u are

Comment

Again...

Moderator Note:

Please do not use other peoples threads to try to trade your own items. If you don't have something to trade with the Thread Starter, or something related to the original topic of the thread, start your own thread.

Continuance of hijacking other peoples threads for your own use will have consequences.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

sora im ready, are you on aim? so i can talk to u on that

brb, gotta restart comp. fast.

Comment

Can I have 2 Wardrobe codes? So if I'm understanding this right, it's the actual wardrobe teleporter? (That'll equal 200 Credits)

Comment

Originally posted by Flame View Post
                sora im ready, are you on aim? so i can talk to u on that

brb, gotta restart comp. fast.
                Sorry, this is :ot: But, Sora has AIM.? I would like to know his screenname. Lol.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Ok Guys TalK Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                    Sorry, this is :ot: But, Sora has AIM.? I would like to know his screenname. Lol.
                    yea i have an aim. its sora123av,lol

well back on topic thanks for the trade flame

Comment

Five Wardrobe Sets Please! I will give you weekend pin!
                      When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                      ??????????
                      Yeah the end. You heard me.
                      What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Ok On Aim Please!?

Comment

BUMP! Please Answer People.

Comment

i need one pair of teleporters...ill give you a spree

Comment

Ill Message You iN A Bit i have to get off now for a little

Comment

ok

Comment

Ok Back :o Your Off.. Well I Guess Trade Tomorrow.. No Wait! .. Friday.

Comment

no im here

Comment

:0 talk on aim :d

Comment

Bump :d

Comment

BUMP! Please Help I Need Credits Know Bc I Got Scammed.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X