This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'm Wrong, But...

Isn't it impossible to have anything from the Trading Card Game?

This person has a Red Stitch Hat! The person next to them in the dream ears and explorer suit also had one, but changed at the moment I took the picture. I found this to be very interesting.... what are your thoughts on this?

Re: Maybe I'm Wrong, But...

The new Red Stitch Space helmet is now a prize for the Disney Movie Rewards program. Much like the Theater Set, you can use points from codes founds in select Disney movies and purchase some VMK items (along with some real world items as well).

The Stitch Space Helmet costs 550 points though which would take about 6 or 7 movie codes. The Mickey Window has also been added.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
      The new Red Stitch Space helmet is now a prize for the Disney Movie Rewards program. Much like the Theater Set, you can use points from codes founds in select Disney movies and purchase some VMK items (along with some real world items as well).

The Stitch Space Helmet costs 550 points though which would take about 6 or 7 movie codes. The Mickey Window has also been added.
      Oh wow - thank you for that info, Geek!

Comment

Yeah I saw that on the movie rewards thing but I'm saving for a Nemo poster through there instead!
        "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
        - Einstein

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X