This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving plans???

WHat's everyone doing for thanksgiving?????

Re: Thanksgiving plans???

Well.. usually our family from Long Island comes down to visit for awhile and i get to see my little cousin whom i am absolutely in love with! He's so adorable!!! Anyways.. we usually have a blast with all of us there and we deep fry our turkey and go to Carter's Mountain, to visit the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. It's so festive and fun. However, sadly i think they're not coming down this year, BUT we might be going up there, then we're all going to upstate New York to celebrate together.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I will be cooking for my family...well helping with my mom in law also. We will be feeding anywhere from 20-30 ppl depending on who comes by!
      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

eh, the usual....LOL Going to Tennessee! I really want to go back to Dollywood ( for the third time!!! ) I'm still excited cause I get to see my cousins even though it will never be the same without my grandma (
        ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
        'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

Being on a river cruise in Europe!!! Should be weird being in another country on Thanksgiving.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
            Being on a river cruise in Europe!!! Should be weird being in another country on Thanksgiving.
            :ceek:! LUCKY!! Have fun!!!

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I'm just going to relax myself and have a fine turkey dinner .. with my family .. while watching TV

Comment

I'm gonna be on VMK for a bit ... then sleep. Maybe some dinner, but nothing too fancy. Next year though I'll be having Thanksgiving at Disneyland!

Comment

staying @ home and being bored

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Comment

i'm going down to delaware/new jersery/pennsylvania/maryland for thanksgiving to visit my grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles.
                    it should be...interesting...

Comment

I'm going to my uncle's house, and eating thier disgusting food at 9:00 PM! That's what i do every year. It's terrible.

Comment

Well every year for the past two years me and my family have gone to a homless shelter and suplied the homeless or poor people with a meal. It really makes you think what you are thankful for.

~Allitalianboy

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

That's really nice of you guys :cgrin:
                          Tomorrow afternoon, my school is having a senior citizen lunchon. That'll be fun. It's a great way of helping out. I love that feeling when you help someone out :cwink:

Comment

hmm well i think i may be going to my aunts for thanksgiving where all my cousins go she's a great cook and i love her turkey lol i hate it when she takes off the skin though i think that's the best part

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                              Well every year for the past two years me and my family have gone to a homless shelter and suplied the homeless or poor people with a meal. It really makes you think what you are thankful for.

~Allitalianboy
                              That's truly in the spirit of thanksgiving. Good for you!

I think this year it'll just be my family. We might skip the turkey this year and have seafood instead )
                              sigpic

Comment

going to WDW!!
                                VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I go with my mom to a soup kitchen and serve Thanksgiving meals to people who are usually poor, unable to cook for themselves, or even homeless. It's a really great experience.

This year we're eating at my aunt's house, since my family is hosting Christmas and maybe Hanukkah. :csmile:

Comment

Originally posted by 4455356 View Post
                                    going to WDW!!
                                    Lucky!! Have fun! My friend go down there every year as well. :csmile:

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                                      I go with my mom to a soup kitchen and serve Thanksgiving meals to people who are usually poor, unable to cook for themselves, or even homeless. It's a really great experience.

This year we're eating at my aunt's house, since my family is hosting Christmas and maybe Hanukkah. :csmile:
                                      Oh i've always wanted to do that!

I've got family coming from orlando, and my aunt and cousin will be there plus my 3 other members of my immediate family, so total of 11 people (that i know of) for dinner.

Comment

thats nice im so pumped for having turkey lol and mashed potatoes

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X