Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading

    so i am now trading:
    X5 orange ghosts
    X3 candy corn chairs
    X1 pirate map table
    X5 pumpkin bags
    X2 bat bags
    X3 skeleton chairs
    X7 chernabog carpets
    X4 spider web dividers
    X8 mickey ear pumpkins
    X1 star bat magic
    X1 mr. toad quest pin
    X1 club 33 pin
    X15 skeleton monkeys
    X13 davey jones organs
    X16 dead mans chests
    X38 pirates of the caribbean 2 posters
    X1 full witch costume
    X1 full explorer costume
    X1 super hero mask
    X2 pirate maze turrets
    X3 maze walls

    wishlist:
    Tiki Room Opens 1963 Pins
    Grand Californian Hotel Pin
    Black Mickey Ears
    Last edited by Cheshirecatfan; 11-17-2007, 10:28 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Trading

    I will Trade one White Mickey Ghost, for your Orange Mickey Ghost if you wnat to do the trade type
    SpookySpotlessDay in the guest rooms and then soon you will be able to trade me :Smiley:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading

      Originally posted by SpookySpotlessDay View Post
      I will Trade one White Mickey Ghost, for your Orange Mickey Ghost if you wnat to do the trade type
      SpookySpotlessDay in the guest rooms and then soon you will be able to trade me :Smiley:
      yes that sounds fine.....we will complete this trade on the weekend..i will tell you when and where

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading

        hey cheshirecatfan. could we do trade on saturday?? i play vmk mostly then.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading

          Originally posted by SpookySpotlessDay View Post
          hey cheshirecatfan. could we do trade on saturday?? i play vmk mostly then.
          yes that is completely fine!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading

            I am interested in bat magic.
            Check out my thread <3 Dreamer's Trading Post {Looking for Minnie} <3
            I am editing the post right now, so hopefully you won't like anything I traded Lol.

            |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
            ~ KelseaNicole ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading

              Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
              I am interested in bat magic.
              Check out my thread <3 Dreamer's Trading Post {Looking for Minnie} <3
              I am editing the post right now, so hopefully you won't like anything I traded Lol.
              well i am sorry to say that i wasnt really interested in anything on your list . i would accept credits tho. how much would you offer for bat magic?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading

                I only have 167 at the moment =(

                |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                ~ KelseaNicole ~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading

                  Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
                  I only have 167 at the moment =(
                  i am sorry....tell me when you get more credits or get new stuff...then i will consider trading

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading

                    Ok.
                    I am not on VMK right now, but when I do, MANSION MANSION MANSION.!!! Lol. And maybe a little Fireworks...
                    Then a bit more mansion.

                    |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
                    ~ KelseaNicole ~

                    Comment

                    Get Away Today Footer

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X