• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holiday Gift Game!

Oh yes. Best gift eva!

I'll give ya a cell phone.

Comment

TY!!! I will give you a flying cell phone!
      When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
      ??????????
      Yeah the end. You heard me.
      What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

I'll give you a flying cell phone with internet access on it!

Comment

OMG, but my gift is better! I will give you a flying, pizza making cell phone with internet access!
          When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
          ??????????
          What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Well then!!

I will give you a flying, pizza making, home work do-er cell with Internet access!

Comment

Ty. To bad my gift will put yours to shame. I will give you flying, pizza making, home work do-er cell with Internet access and a pair of indestructable, flame proof mittens!

The End
              ??????????

Comment

Ohh now it's getting competitive?!?

I'll give you the whole ka-pool-ie PLUS a cruise to the caribbean.

Comment

Ty! Sorry but I must beat that! I will give you a flying, pizza making, home work do-er cell with Internet access and a pair of indestructable, flame proof mittens with a cruise trip to the bahamas plus a meeting with Yavn, all Hosts and Staff!

The End
                  ??????????

Comment

EDIT.
                    *Made By Allie.

Comment

Wow are you RICH?! hehe :ctongue:

I'll give you a flying, pizza making, home work do-er cell with Internet access and a pair of indestructable, flame proof mittens with a cruise trip to the bahamas, a meeting with Yavn, all Hosts and Staff PLUS all of my posesions on VMK!

Comment

ok that is ten posts i will start next one: a squirell

The End
                        ??????????

Comment

A Squirrel plus an autographed picture of MEE. aka. Larry. ;3

And yes, thats an improvement. So shut up. Lol
                          *Made By Allie.

Comment

a flying squirell that was a autographed photo of larry

Comment

a flying squirell that was a autographed photo of larry PLUS Converse hi-top GREEN

Comment

Wow! What I have always wanted! I will give you a flying squirrell,a photo autographed by larry with Converse Hi-Top green PLUS Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice!

The End
                                ??????????

Comment

I will give you a flying squirrell,a photo autographed by larry with Converse Hi-Top green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice!, PLUS a big fat dictionary.

Comment

I will give you a flying suqirrel with a photo autographed by Larry with Converse Hi-Top Green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice, a big fat dictionary, and a Mercedes-Benz CLSS50 Coupe to top it off.
                                    Currently suffering from VMK deceasement disorder, aka. "I Miss VMK."

Comment

i'll give you a flying suqirrel with a photo autographed by Larry with Converse Hi-Top Green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice, a big fat dictionary, and a Mercedes-Benz CLSS50 Coupe AND a computer!
                                      formally known as:
                                      SkateboardP

Comment

i'll give you flying sqirrl with a photo autographed by Larry with Converse Hi-Top Green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice, a big fat dictionary, and a Mercedes-Benz CLSS50 Coupe, a computer and a sky skyscraper.

Comment

flying sqirrl with a photo autographed by Larry with Converse Hi-Top Green, Berry Blast Explosion! Juicy Juice, a big fat dictionary, and a Mercedes-Benz CLSS50 Coupe, a computer and a sky skyscraper with High speed internet and a Super Large Pie with Banannas!
                                          VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X