Re: ~!!!Quick Trade: My Black Mickey Ears For Your Gold Ones!!!~

Anyway,
    Alvern care to go up any~ i have black ears

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
    ok i do have gold ears but black for gold~ not even close to a fair trade~ Gold is RETIRED and has been it for about well over a year and black you can still get to my knowledge~
    Originally posted by Flame View Post

No Gold Is Not Retired. I Have Gone To WDW On. OCT. 17 2006 And It Was Still There. I Asked The Lady And She Gave Me It For Free. Black Ears You Have To Make A Name. At WDW. WHICH Was Closed Down EARLYER THAN WDW. So.... Black Ears Are More Valuable

Hope This Helped!

~ Flame
    They are both retired from WDW. Anyway.

The value of each item is up to the traders making a trade. Please try and refrain adding comments to trades.

Thanks for understanding. :cwink:

Be sure to read the stickied threads for full instructions on how to trade. MiceChat is not responsible for lost items/credits due to trades. Be sure to check our feedback system.

Leave a comment:

• Flame
    replied

Originally posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
    ok i do have gold ears but black for gold~ not even close to a fair trade~ Gold is RETIRED and has been it for about well over a year and black you can still get to my knowledge~

No Gold Is Not Retired. I Have Gone To WDW On. OCT. 17 2006 And It Was Still There. I Asked The Lady And She Gave Me It For Free. Black Ears You Have To Make A Name. At WDW. WHICH Was Closed Down EARLYER THAN WDW. So.... Black Ears Are More Valuable

Hope This Helped!

~ Flame

Leave a comment:

• FabulousIsJam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ~!!!Quick Trade: My Black Mickey Ears For Your Gold Ones!!!~

Yep, the title says it all Thanks for looking!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X