Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell for cash?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sell for cash?

    Are you allowed to sell items for cash on here? I am trying to getrid of the new Stitch Space helmet from Movie rewards. THX

  • #2
    Re: Sell for cash?

    ,
    Last edited by ineedafriend; 11-15-2007, 04:54 PM. Reason: never mind.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sell for cash?

      Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
      Hi, how many credits are you looking for? And yes, it is allowed.
      I am talking about US $dollars not credits

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sell for cash?

        Oh.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sell for cash?

          I dont BELIEVE its allowed, try EBAY tho xD
          I could be brown
          I could be blue
          I could be violet sky
          I could be hurtful
          I could be purple
          I could be anything you like
          Gotta be green
          Gotta be mean
          Gotta be everything more!
          Why don't you like me?
          Why don't you like me?
          Why don't you walk out the door!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sell for cash?

            Originally posted by Dsnygrl View Post
            I dont BELIEVE its allowed, try EBAY tho xD
            Ebay only allows it if you have the trading card- this reward doesnt have a card and it is an unused code.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sell for cash?

              Originally posted by spyderguard View Post
              Ebay only allows it if you have the trading card- this reward doesnt have a card and it is an unused code.

              Good Point, and I think you should just keep your red stitch, or trade it for other virtual objects =P
              I could be brown
              I could be blue
              I could be violet sky
              I could be hurtful
              I could be purple
              I could be anything you like
              Gotta be green
              Gotta be mean
              Gotta be everything more!
              Why don't you like me?
              Why don't you like me?
              Why don't you walk out the door!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sell for cash?

                Originally posted by spyderguard View Post
                I am talking about US $dollars not credits
                Can't sell virtual items. There's no physical item you're selling. You can sell codes, because they're on the paper. You can trade the hat or trade it for credits.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sell for cash?

                  Originally posted by cyre View Post
                  Can't sell virtual items. There's no physical item you're selling. You can sell codes, because they're on the paper. You can trade the hat or trade it for credits.
                  good that I have the unused code

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Sell for cash?

                    Originally posted by spyderguard View Post
                    Are you allowed to sell items for cash on here? I am trying to getrid of the new Stitch Space helmet from Movie rewards. THX
                    How to Trade on MCV Q&A.

                    MiceChat Rules & Regulations FAQ.

                    Please feel free to contact myself or another MC Leader/Mod if you have any questions. Welcome to MiceChat!


                    Happy Trading!

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X