Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Trading dream ears

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading dream ears

    Ok so I am trading my dream ears and the best offer i got on VMK is a bird hat, the other offer i thought was good was, pink slipper chair and herbie shoes... but then i got some advice from a MCer and she said not to do it. So any amazing offers out there? I would rather trade with someone from MC.

    Things I'm looking for: [don't think i'm gonna get any of these..]
    -Minnie
    -Green explorer pants
    -Sparrow parts
    -Pirate Q
    -Movie theater set

    But I'm looking at any other offers.
    JamiPrincess on VMK
    :yea:

  • #2
    Re: Trading dream ears

    Ok, Bird Hat is what I got from my Dream Ears, so that is a fair trade, but I am gonna offer anyways.
    I actually have a few offers::

    5* Pirate Magic
    or
    1* Teleport and 1* Bat
    or
    5* Fireworks (this is worth a bit more than Dream Ears, so I would ask you to add an item or 2 depending on value of items.)

    Thx for looking.!!
    Xoxo.
    Kelsea.Nicole

    |siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading dream ears

      Originally posted by TrueDreamerGirl View Post
      Ok, Bird Hat is what I got from my Dream Ears, so that is a fair trade, but I am gonna offer anyways.
      I actually have a few offers::

      5* Pirate Magic
      or
      1* Teleport and 1* Bat
      or
      5* Fireworks (this is worth a bit more than Dream Ears, so I would ask you to add an item or 2 depending on value of items.)

      Thx for looking.!!
      Xoxo.
      Kelsea.Nicole
      No thanks, I'm not really into magic. But good luck
      JamiPrincess on VMK
      :yea:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading dream ears

        Uh What Pirate Q You Need?

        EDIT : :ot: 1 Your Aim Doesnt Work I Think. :ot:, and do you need vmk game codes for them also? 2. you forgot the m at the end for aim ^

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading dream ears

          Originally posted by Flame View Post
          Uh What Pirate Q You Need?

          EDIT : :ot: 1 Your Aim Doesnt Work I Think. :ot:, and do you need vmk game codes for them also? 2. you forgot the m at the end for aim ^
          treasure chair and stuff like that..
          Off topic: I don't go on my aim much so i don't know, it should be working but.. oh well. and nah, i don't need any codes.
          JamiPrincess on VMK
          :yea:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading dream ears

            Originally posted by urgirljepps View Post
            treasure chair and stuff like that..
            Off topic: I don't go on my aim much so i don't know, it should be working but.. oh well. and nah, i don't need any codes.
            I have treasure chair, anything else? but i recall that pirate Q is pretty rare.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading dream ears

              Originally posted by Flame View Post
              I have treasure chair, anything else? but i recall that pirate Q is pretty rare.
              Yea thats why I put I'm probably not gonna get the stuff i want >_< lol. But yea, i just got offered a pirate treasure rug and insider tour pin.
              JamiPrincess on VMK
              :yea:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading dream ears

                Well Im Not Going To bid on and of so.. i have treasure chair. pirate insider tour pin, vmk adventureland quest pin, and rare halloween ORANGE bat bag.

                EDIT : Could add alittle more.
                Last edited by Flame; 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading dream ears

                  Ok I just traded them..sorry..
                  JamiPrincess on VMK
                  :yea:

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X