Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

11/19/07 - Inferno added to Disney Movie rewards

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inferno added to Disney Movie rewards

Hmm. This will definately lower inferno's value. I think most people want it not just to have it, but because it's rare. Although, just because it's available doesn't mean lots of people are going to get it...
    sigpic

Comment

Re: 11/19/07 - Inferno added to Disney Movie rewards

Woot! I need 150 More Points!!
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

After slowing switching most of their precious computer time to webkins, this finally got my kids geeked about VMK again. One of the things that frustrated them was that no matter how hard they tried, and even with my help, we couldn't come close to scoring any inferno magic. Now, we just need to hit a couple more movies and go to the video store once. Brilliant marketing. Almost as smart as taking VMK central out of the parks was stupid.
        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Recent events like this disturb me, I can't help but wonder with VMK Central's shutting down, releasing extremely rare pins like this within easy reach. Is this the beginning of the end of VMK?

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBlaster View Post
            Recent events like this disturb me, I can't help but wonder with VMK Central's shutting down, releasing extremely rare pins like this within easy reach. Is this the beginning of the end of VMK?
            Nope, only the beginning of a good future. I wish people would stop saying vmk is closing, because it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Well I think that if VMK closes, I had a great run with it and enjoyed the friendships I made.

Personally I wish they would up the game and start charging so we can get some better content, but that's just me. :P

Comment

I camn Agree To that Summer. lol
                VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

i just saw on the movie rewards that inferno,stitch hat and mickey window are unavaible.

Comment

Why is this a sticky?
                    Originally posted by Aristocat
                    I miss David.
                    Originally posted by Ginarella
                    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

I cant believe they're putting out on Movie Rewards
                      The value is going way down...
                      Real eyes. Realize. Real lies... <3
                      [DISNEY TRIP WUZ RAD AS ALWAYS]
                      ~. : (coolbreezze) : . ~

{ ) :yea: :yea: ) :yea: }

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...