X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Yeti
    replied
    Re: A bit Confuzzled

I've looked in VMK Values, and technically, there is no rule saying that you can't talk about other websites.

However, I heard that it is considered if you talk about a fan site you are a member of, it is a form of giving out personal information (which I don't really agree with) so VMK won't let you do it.

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    replied

Yep, and we don't want that do we, if this Happens All of Disney CAn Possibly Shut down, (Inclueds Website AND VMK)

Leave a comment:

• soccerskinnyme
    replied

That, and we're not allowed to talk about ANY online sites, other than disney sites. This is all for that SPECIFIC reason. Disney makes enough money and everything, but if people find out personal information, Disney could be sued for alot more money than we EVER imagine, and begin a bad REP.

Leave a comment:

• cyre
    replied

Originally posted by marebear0620 View Post
    All forums dont have the "special dictionary" as vmk does and it's easier to tell personal information. Disney is afraid of someone giving out private information and then getting kidnapped or something and being sued by the family of the person. There's probably other reasons also...
    That's pretty much it right there.

Leave a comment:

• marebear0620
    replied

All forums dont have the "special dictionary" as vmk does and it's easier to tell personal information. Disney is afraid of someone giving out private information and then getting kidnapped or something and being sued by the family of the person. There's probably other reasons also...

Leave a comment:

• iitsxme
    started a topic A bit Confuzzled

A bit Confuzzled

Why aren't we allowed to talk about MiceChat on Vmk? If the hosts know about micechat and all the other vmk message boards.. why not? :c???: I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, just curious. :csmile:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X