X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Re: What I'm Thankful For Quest

Quest is open now until VMK close... or until the room dies, whatever comes first. :cwink: I might not be there - but feel free and give the quest a try all the same as this might be its last run.

Leave a comment:

• iitsxme
    replied

In the room information in the picture it says "Come stop it and give it a try" -Just thought i'd point that out. Great room! I'll try to stop by today if it's open.

Leave a comment:

• SweetestDreams
    replied

This sounds terrific, Piglet. Hope it is open when I am there -going on tonight after work about 8:15 pm mountain time til library close at 9pm, and then friday during lunch a 1/2 hour. (Library is closed THanksgiving, and at 5pm on fridays).

What a great idea. Love the photo idea, too!

SweetestDreams

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    replied

Ok! I May not Be on In some points of The Day

Due to the Fact I am on My way To WDW! and Thanksgiving dinners...

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Quest ended for today. I will try to run it again at least one more time this week, depending upon my crazy work schedule. Hope to see more you there.

Leave a comment:

• virtualmagicguy
    replied

oh I'm virtualmagicguy everywhere you see. but everybody can title me virtual or magic if you like

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by sora123av View Post
    hey piglet nice room, i was in there i was distinctshyboy, the one your were like how do i no u? lol
    Yup, that is my way of trying to see how I know people in VMK. I ask if I know you... and if you say yes I search on MiceChat to find you. :cwink: And that's what cyre helped me do. It was nice to see you too. :cgrin:

Leave a comment:

• sora123av
    replied

hey piglet nice room, i was in there i was distinctshyboy, the one your were like how do i no u? lol

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by WishDreams View Post
    It Is An Awesome Quest Piglet, Totally Voting For Best Quest
    Aww, thanks WishDreams! That's very sweet of you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

There's still about an hour left of the quest tonight!

It's been fun seeing more MCV members I have yet to meet in VMK. Just a reminder, please do not to discuss MiceChat, sending PMs, etc. directly in vmk. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    replied

To bad i Had to Leave, Good night All! Me is going to WDW for All Thanksgiving Vaction! Whoot!

Leave a comment:

• WishDreams
    replied

It Is An Awesome Quest Piglet, Totally Voting For Best Quest

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    replied

Love The Quest Piglet!!

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
    Already did your thankful quest and it's very creative. Except that 1 task in your quest that confused me .. isn't thanksgiving all about turkey though? JK ROFL
    Hehe, yes and no. :cwink:

Oh.. and what is your VMK name? I've been trying to keep up with who is doing the quest.

Leave a comment:

• virtualmagicguy
    replied

Already did your thankful quest and it's very creative. Except that 1 task in your quest that confused me .. isn't thanksgiving all about turkey though? JK ROFL

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    replied

I Am coning Now Piglet!! )

Leave a comment:

• KangarooPocket
    replied

:thumbup: Great quest idea! :roll: :lol:Ill try to visit the room! Looks great and thankful! :thumbup: :yea: :bow: Thanks for the Thanksgiving!:bow: :yea:

Leave a comment:

• PiG_GuRl
    replied

I LOVE your quest pig.i.let!!!! Its another definiton of awesomeness!! heh. )
    Oh yea, and while I'm here, thx for helping me last night :I u know....about what you, me and, cyre discussed...but anyways thanks it made me feel better :love:

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    started a topic What I'm Thankful For Quest

What I'm Thankful For Quest

Hey everyone! I created my What I'm Thankful for Quest in a room by the same name.

I started it yesterday and it's up and running again today. (And hopefully agian this week.) No mini-games are required as it is all done in the room. 100 prizes are in the kiosk of various values, but I hope you all stop by and give it a try.

In my album I added photos of my VMK friends/fellow MiceChatters and what they are thankful for. Be sure to check that out as well.

Happy Thanksgiving! :cgrin:

:love: BigPigletFan
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 11-20-2007, 04:54 PM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X