This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thankful for?

With Thanksgiving coming up, it's a good time to remember all the things we're really thankful for. I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we share all these wonderful things!

I'll start things off.

1) My family

2) My friends

3) My pets ( dog and fish )

4) My MICECHAT family

5) Health for my family
    Last edited by WDWGirl; 11-21-2007, 12:18 PM.

Re: What are you thankful for?

1. Sticking with band (Best decision I've ever made.)

2. Friends, Family, Pets, etc.

3. Mine and my family's health

4. No hurricanes hitting my area this year!!

5. Life, Love, and Happiness. :csmile:

Comment

1) Family
      2) Shelter
      3) Food
      4) Living
      5) What i Have
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I'm very thankful for the things you guys mentioned...food, family, shelter, health, etc. I'm so fortunate to have all these things available, because some people don't.

I'm thankful for you guys as well, I'm kind of a quiet person in real life, but I've found some really great friends here that have changed my life. You guys care and support me, and I really appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
          I'm very thankful for the things you guys mentioned...food, family, shelter, health, etc. I'm so fortunate to have all these things available, because some people don't.

I'm thankful for you guys as well, I'm kind of a quiet person in real life, but I've found some really great friends here that have changed my life. You guys care and support me, and I really appreciate that.

What im thankful for?

Everything. Having friends, my family, having people care about you, having shelter. in other contries, there are some people without food, and without a shelter.

Its deppressing looking out the window, looking around at all the homeless. They only have a small bag, and the things on their back.

Cold weather, really brings me down. looking out, seeing them all in jackets. trying to bring hope to their lives. Its sad thinking about it.

If you could think how your lives are now. Try to picture you in their shoes.. How would you feel?

Hopefully you are thankful for the things you have now. That may change if you dont care. Try to picture yourself with out a roof over your head. Try picturing yourself with no food. Try to picture yourself without warmth. The loved ones are the only ones you have left.

Next time you think you hate your life. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Vmk_Addicted View Post
            What im thankful for?

Everything. Having friends, my family, having people care about you, having shelter. in other contries, there are some people without food, and without a shelter.

Its deppressing looking out the window, looking around at all the homeless. They only have a small bag, and the things on their back.

Cold weather, really brings me down. looking out, seeing them all in jackets. trying to bring hope to their lives. Its sad thinking about it.

If you could think how your lives are now. Try to picture you in their shoes.. How would you feel?

Hopefully you are thankful for the things you have now. That may change if you dont care. Try to picture yourself with out a roof over your head. Try picturing yourself with no food. Try to picture yourself without warmth. The loved ones are the only ones you have left.

I have Been Supporting The Homless With My Family. We Gave out $20.00 To All the Homeless we Found
            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
              Right back at ya. :csmile:

Originally posted by 4455356 View Post
              I have Been Supporting The Homless With My Family. We Gave out $20.00 To All the Homeless we Found
              Uh... you might not want to give money directly to the homeless, since they don't normally use it to buy food... :blink:

You might want to give to a homeless shelter instead, where they buy food and give it to them, so you know that the money is going for a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                Uh... you might not want to give money directly to the homeless, since they don't normally use it to buy food... :blink:

You might want to give to a homeless shelter instead, where they buy food and give it to them, so you know that the money is going for a good cause.
                I agree - though you may have good intentions, they might use it for drugs, etc. You're sure it goes to a good cause if you give to a shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                  I agree - though you may have good intentions, they might use it for drugs, etc. You're sure it goes to a good cause if you give to a shelter.
                  Yup.. That is true.. Ive heard that each homeless person out there gets 50 dollars a day, but I dont know! Giving to a homeless or pet shelter is a great way! I think that it's great that you gave money to the homeless you saw though, 4455356!

Im thankful for who I am, where Im born, where I live, what I have, my mom, my family, my crayfish, my dog, my cat, our garden, having food, being thankful, school, knowing, thought, and knowing who I am!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

That's a great thought Sleepy :csmile:

Lol nice face Dance. And I do agree.

I'm thankful for;;
                    Family
                    Friends
                    Food
                    Shelter
                    Clothing
                    Knowledge
                    MiceChatters
                    Computer definetly. :csmile:

Comment

When I really think about it, I'm thankful for almost everything.

But some things I'm very very thankful for are my family, friends, health, education, and shelter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Food
                        Shelter
                        Health
                        Family
                        My pet cats
                        My pet hermit crabs
                        My pet birds
                        My pet lizard
                        My pet fish
                        Micechatters
                        Friends
                        Good people in the world
                        Being alive
                        Everything else i have

Oh, I can't forget cows
                        Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                          Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                          Yup.. That is true.. Ive heard that each homeless person out there gets 50 dollars a day, but I dont know! Giving to a homeless or pet shelter is a great way! I think that it's great that you gave money to the homeless you saw though, 4455356!

Im thankful for who I am, where Im born, where I live, what I have, my mom, my family, my crayfish, my dog, my cat, our garden, having food, being thankful, school, knowing, thought, and knowing who I am!

We Started Doing that Two Weeks Ago and only found three homless... I know one guy was Like "Thank you! God Bless you!" He Gave me a hug.. 0_0 He went into BK (burger king) and got himself a nice meal.

Btw, KangarooPocket, All of What your Thankful for is Great! You Seem to b thankful for everything. as i do to )

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X