This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Pumpkin Hat

I never got the chance to get the pumkin hat so i am asking if there is anyone that would take a spree for it, I am not sure what it is worth so just tell me what you want for it....THANKYOU

^^^^
    A dream that will never come true

What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)

Vmk name:
    :yea:dude_is_me:yea:

Re: Need Pumpkin Hat

Dude - I have one I'm willing to trade ---> It's about a month out of stores now (was 2K then), so I'd be willing to trade it for about 3.5K or I'd look at pin/clothing offer. If you'd rather do a spree - then i could use a Royal Sky Flat or castle furnishing from Emporium.

I'll be on and off all weekend - so I'll check for a response later

Comment

Ok I'll be on for some time today but maybe not tonight (THANKSGIVING) should be on and off also on friday and the weekend so when i am on ill check in with you so ill get u 7 royal castle items?? Which ones would you want exactly?

^^^^

What to show everyone what you dream pins are? Just pm me a picture of your sig thing(plz make it blank and the order you want the pins in)

Vmk name:

Comment

Any mixture of the flats and flowers is fine :-) I'll look forward to seeing you later this weekend

Comment

Ok so when would you want to meet up?

^^^^

Vmk name:

Comment

I'm on right now if you want
            Pin Trade Emporium in five?

Comment

Guess you aren't online checking :-) -- > I'm signing off now - name a time and room tomorrow in the afternoon (please specify if its VMK time or EST) and I will do my best to be there for a quick trade :-)

Comment

I will be on all day on the boards and will be able to go on vmk when ever you are on so just pm me when you are on and ill be there as quikley as vmk loads because I have bought the stuff already so wont have to worry about that

^^^^

Vmk name:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X