This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The Person Below!

I Had Thought Of This Idea On Another Fan Site, So If You Really Think This Thread Is Worth Continuing, Post Here!

The Person Below Me Is Me But Is Actually Themselves And Is Also The Person Who Is Going To Be Below Them! xD

We're Kicking It All Over Town
    This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
    Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
    Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
    Catch The Fever!
    http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
    *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

Re: Rate The Person Below!

What..?
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I don't get it either
      Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by WishDreams View Post
        I Had Thought Of This Idea On Another Fan Site, So If You Really Think This Thread Is Worth Continuing, Post Here!

The Person Below Me Is Me But Is Actually Themselves And Is Also The Person Who Is Going To Be Below Them! xD
        This confuses me.. What are se supposed to do?
        VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Do we give them a compliment or something?

Comment

Ok, See How I Wrote The Person Below Me..Blah Blah Blah?

First: Answer It. For Ex: If You Got A Post ABOVE You That Said The Person Below Me Likes Bananas, You Would Respond With A Sentence Or A Few About If It's Right Or Wrong.

Next: You Put For Ex: The Person Below Me Hates The Color Pink. The Person Below You Would Do The Same As The Person I Used In The Other Example.

It's Pretty Easy Once It Starts Going.
            Trust Me, It Gets REALLY Confusing At First..

The Person Below Me Likes Dogs, Hates Cats And Really Hates The Color Pink Like Me.

Catch The Fever!

Comment

Um I think i got it. tell me if i'm doing this right,

You're totally wrong. I dislike dogs, LOVE cats, and love the color pink.

The person below me hates abercrombie, loves Pacsun and American Aguela (eagle :cwink

Comment

Yep, Right It Was I Do Hate Abercombie, Not Sure On The Other 2.

The Person Below Me Is Actually The Person Above Me Which Is The Person Who Is Going To Be Below Them! xD

Catch The Fever!

Comment

That's very ture.
                  The person blow me believes in ghosts.

--Does ^that statement have to be true about yourself? or no?

Comment

It Doesn't Have To, And NO Silly, I Don't Believe In Ghosts..

The Person Below Me Knows What I Did Today..:oh

Catch The Fever!

Comment

Of Course I Did. Im a stalker, remember? q:

The Person Below Me Is Willing To Do My Project That Is Due On Dec. 4th.
                      *Made By Allie.

Comment

*cough* No, Mine Is Like Due The Same Time:lol: *cough*

The Person Below Me Is A HEEEEEEUUGGGGGEEE Mickey And Stitch Fan Like Me

Catch The Fever!

Comment

Your taxes are due the same time as mine. Please refrain from coughing on me as I will be sick enough by the time tax season comes around in the wake of Christmas.
                          Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-23-2007, 06:43 PM.
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I don't do taxes..

The person below me has at least 1 pair of Converse.

Comment

Wrong! I have Nike! The person below my is a sheep farmer!
                              When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                              ??????????
                              Yeah the end. You heard me.
                              What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Very Wrong, I Dislike Farming, and sheeps there boring unless your sleeping

The Person Under Me Is A Girl!

Comment

FALSE. The person below me has five star inferno!
                                  When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
                                  ??????????
                                  What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

false the person below me wants choclate

Comment

No ty. Just had some! The person below me is a pre-school drop out!

The End
                                      ??????????

Comment

Hey!! How Did You Know!.. lol jk

The Person Under Me Likes I_Know!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X