Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You'v Been Playing VMK To much When (VOTING)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'v Been Playing VMK To much When (VOTING)

Hello! We already Posted Them! now it's Time to vote on them!!
    I will put the name, and then all of what you said under, After all this voting, i will make another thread and we will do the last 5 in a Poll ) Please No Voting For Yourself! After You are Done Reading them, In the Poll, Vote for the Person you think has the best ones, And remember, Just because they have more, or Just one does not mean it's Bad! Please, Do not Post Saying thank you for the vote, it makes it harder for me to count the votes. And do not Double post. No Changing Votes, I will Pic out the Last Five People with the most Votes. Thank you

Good Luck!

Everyones names will be posted here, showing how many votes each has. Even though there is a Poll, I am doing this To show HOW MANY votes, i am going to make the winners by how many votes. This Voting will End Tuesday November 26, 2007, At 3:30 EST, 12:00 PST

itsxme = 2
    TrueDreamerGirl = 0
    mearbear0620 = 0
    Sword99 = 0
    Pig_Gurl = 0
    witapino = 0
    steamboatpete = 0
    Sora123av = 3
    KangarooPocket = 0
    ineedafriend = 4
    WDWGirl = 3
    Piinoy = 3
    slowlsow = 1
    dance_is_life = 3

__________________________________________________ _____________
    1) When you Are Trading Something with another person and You yell out, Bad Offer!!You Scammer! (4455356)

2) You go to the Store, And You say "How Many Credits Is This?" (4455356)

3) Instead of Writing Five, You Write "Ive" (4455356)

4) You think Playing Video Games Gets You Money (4455356)

5) You always Say "lol" When you think something is Funny (4455356)

6) You Try Dancing Like they Do in VMK (4455356)

7) You Always Talk About VMK (4455356)

8) You Wear 15 Pins On your Shirt And Say you can't put on anymore, 15 is the Maximum! (4455356)

9) You Call Everyone By There VMK Titles (4455356)

10) You Say Your Ham And Cheese Sandwiches Are Beta Rare. (4455356)

36) You Yell out "Rocket!" And Sit there Waiting and thinking fireworks will appear above your head. (4455356)
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Pig_Gurl
    11) You are writing a paper and spell one " on ". ) (Pig_Gurl)

12) You refer to yourself by your VMK title. (Pig_Gurl)

13) Your friend makes you mad and you automatically say, " I'm reporting you! " (Pig_Gurl)

14) You think you can make friends by clicking a button (Pig_Gurl)
    Sora123av
    15. when you get in trouble you say "please don't ban me " (Sora123av)

37.when you need money you go to your mom and say "where is my daily?" (sora123av)
    KangarooPocket
    16.) When you tell your sibling to turn on a light you say, " Click on the light please! " (KangarooPocket)

17.) You think that if "####" appears in VMK in the type-box, it isn't a word in real life. (KangarooPocket)

31.) You think that you can get somewhere by a simple click by the world map button. (KangarooPocket)

32.) You think that you can put furniture in your pocket and take them out for rooms. (KangarooPocket)

33.) You think that you can only have 150 friends in your whole entire life. (KangarooPocket)
    __________________________________________________ _________
    ineedafriend
    18.) You start thinking you're the captain of a pirate ship and start talking like one. (IneedAfriend)

18.) You start thinking you're the captain of a pirate ship and start talking like one. (ineedafriend)
    whitapino
    19) you always say 'delete' instead of erase ) (whitapino)
    WDWGirl
    20) you start typing in vmk language when typing a real report (WDWGirl)

21) you start walking by people at the mall shouting "cute!" or "boot!" (WDWGirl)

22) when you didn't know about something at school ( like a test ), you say "well, it wasn't on the newsletter.." (WDWGirl)

23) ( for those that have a myspace - I dont.. ) You put "Please vote for this for best guest" on your myspace. (WDWGirl)

26) you try to DRESS like your VMK character in real life. (WDWGirl)

27) you see a random person on the street and start asking them if they play VMK. (WDWGirl)

28) you see a cute guy/girl and ask, "are you taken?" (WDWGirl)

42) After riding the real Jungle Cruise ride, you wonder where your 20 credits are. (WDWGirl)

43) You count down the days until you get HOME from Disney World/Land so you can play VMK again. (WDWGirl)

44) The highlight of your Disney trips was your stop at VMK Central to turn in quests. (WDWGirl)

50) You walk into the Emporium at Disneyworld/Land and shout, "Esmeralda - where are my credits?" (WDWGirl)

51) You bring a vacuum to Disneyworld/Land to sweep up the Haunted Mansion ghosts. (WDWGirl)

53) You spend your day in class doodling little VMK signs or VMK people. (WDWGirl)

54) You have your watch set to go off at host event times. (WDWGirl)
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Piinoy
    24. When your at the last class period of the day going 'when I get home.. I should have approximately 5 minutes to load the computer and it should take me about 30 minutes to get about 5 of the new pins..' etc. (Piinoy)

25. When you're at the mall and go.. OOO. That looks like the _____ shirt on VMK. :] (Piinoy)

29. You watch fireworks in real life and go.. I wonder what level this is.. (Piinoy)

30. You take a picture of an animal and shout.. 'FLAWLESS!' (Piinoy)

59) You start to wonder why there aren't any vacuums in the Haunted Mansion disney movie. (Piinoy)
    steamboatpete
    34. you see someone wearing green sandals or flip flops and think, dang, those are pretty cool. (steamboatpete)
    slowslow
    35)You are riding in a car and see another car the same color as your's right next to another car a different color than yours and you shout "FIRE!!" (slowslow)

68) You go to the gas station to buy some gas, when you have to pay you scream "Bad offer, I'm reporting!!" (slowslow)

69) You think that if you go on a water slide in your normal clothes it will change your clothes to a swimsuit. (slowslow)
    dance_is_life
    38. You use VMK terms in IM that your real life friends have never heard of. Ex: afk, imo, otoh (dance_is_life)

39. You find yourself daydreaming in school/work about getting a full Sparrow suit, and try to think up all of the new outfits you can create if you get it. (dance_is_life)

40. You have the wrong impression of what an 'inferno' is. (dance_is_life)

41. You look up thousands of song lyrics and poems to find a meaningful phrase to put in your signature. (dance_is_life)

61) When you see a fireworks display, after each firework you shout out "Flawless!" or "Oops..." (dance_is_life)

62) You're the only one of your friends who uses the word 'turnstile'. (dance_is_life)

63) Going from pirate ships to castles and shooting galleries to street parties is accomplished in a half hour or so (dance_is_life)

65) When someone uses the word 'bench' you automatically think they're insulting you. (dance_is_life)
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    itsxme
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    42) When you go to Disney and you see a minnie hat you shout "This is SO rare!" (itsxme)

47) You wake up early just to get to a host room. (itsxme)

49) When you go around your house for an hour, with a camera, looking for hidden mickey's (itsxme)

52) When you can't keep up with taking notes in class and you shout out "WAIT I have lag!" (itsxme)

60) When you hold your house key you say "YoHoGold!" (itsxme)

64) When you think you can get cookies out of a penny press. :croll: (itsxme)

66) When someone approches you and you say "Can I help you?" "Yes?" "What do you need?" Or something along those lines. (itsxme)

67) You've been on MiceChat too long when you're up till 2 in the MORNING talking to people on the randomness thread about churros and soda. (itsxme)
    TrueDreamerGirl
    45) You sit there staring at the clock thinking about that awesome your gonna make later. (TrueDreamerGirl)

46) You sit there thinking about all the rare clothes you have and how you can mix them to create a new cute outfit that will start a new trend (TrueDreamerGirl)
    mearbear0620
    48) You begin to design your bedroom to what your favorite room in vmk is (mearbear0620)
    0.00%
    Pig_Gurl
    0.00%
    Sora123av
    16.67%
    KangarooPocket
    0.00%
    ineedafriend
    22.22%
    whitapino
    0.00%
    WDWGirl
    16.67%
    Piinoy
    22.22%
    Dance_is_life
    16.67%
    slowslow
    5.56%
    Last edited by Sword99; 11-26-2007, 11:42 AM.
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Re: You'v Been Playing VMK To much When (VOTING)

If someones Name is not in the Poll list, Please Post Them! And i will add it up to the score Thank you

P.S if i find out you voted for yourself, i will take you out of the list and disqualify.
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Not Cool.!! I Wanted To Post A Vote For Myself.!! Also, I am sad bc I am not in poll itself =(
      I vote itsxme, because I LOVE the "WAIT I have lag.!" And the cookies out of penny presses. I actually went to the zoo over the summer, and saw a penny press, and had a spaz attack hoping cookies would ocme out.!! Ok, well I didn't think it would, but I wished it would.! Lol.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
      ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

Last note, If you Vote Please Leave a Post so i know Who voted, what they voted on, and who they Voted on aswel, Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 4455356 View Post
          P.S if i find out you voted for yourself, i will take you out of the list and disqualify.
          Umm... I didn't see this... and since this is just for fun and all... yeah. Do you really have to disqualify me because I didn't see a PS? Can you just overlook the vote?

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
            Umm... I didn't see this... and since this is just for fun and all... yeah. Do you really have to disqualify me because I didn't see a PS? Can you just overlook the vote?
            Sure )

Comment

i vote for iitsxme.

xkayla
              well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

oh wow, people are actually voting for me! :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Sword99 View Post
                  If someones Name is not in the Poll list, Please Post Them! And i will add it up to the score Thank you

plz don't disqualify me i didn't read this lol

Comment

I didn't see this either.... so yea. )

Comment

Votes Have been updated! We need votes for other people please, not the same ones! lol.

Comment

Votes Have been updated! We need votes for other people please, not the same ones! lol.
                        Well if the votes are for the same people that means they're the majority's favorites, which is fair enough, no? :ctongue:

Comment

I like everyone else's except mine, okay? Lol

Comment

Yay. people voted mine. ;3

You should have added the one I posted a few days ago:

.. You start to wonder if the # On the Phone symbolizes a swear word.

I thought that was pretty good.

Are we allowed to say who we voted?
                            *Made By Allie.

Comment

I'm not on the poll am i?

Comment

Yes, Sepscially for people who are not listed in the poll

Comment

Sepscially

Comment

Didn't Read That You Had To Post Who Ye Voted For..Heh.

I Vote For Larry

We're Kicking It All Over Town
                                    This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                                    Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                                    Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                                    Catch The Fever!
                                    http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                                    *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

Comment

Wait what? I'm still not on

Comment

I voted for Piinoy
                                        Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X