This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting wrecked ships...?

Okay, I could be wrong about this... but it has happened (or at least my eyes tell me it happened :blink a few times.

A few times, when there is a "dead" ship that still has some credits on it, in Pirates, someone will shoot at it, and it LOOKS LIKE they sort of steal that ship's credits. I just am asking if this really does happen, or if I'm just going mad from sinking one too many ships.

Any comments or stuff would be appreciated.
    ~Red
    Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Re: Shooting wrecked ships...?

i don't fully understand but i think your saying when a ship just died they can shoot a canon.

they can do this because before they died they shot a cannon.

i hoped that help

Comment

Usually you cant shoot a wrecked ship, But i think i know what your talking about. Before they ' die ' you shoot them. Your points were 66. now your points are 77 or something.
      I think your correct with this hypothesis.
      Have a good day,
      Sleepy

Comment

Wait sorry, no, I meant...
        Let's say there's a dead ship with 75 points. It has been dead for quite a while, but the person controlling the ship is new or something, so they don't know how to explode. You are still alive, and just happen to accidentally hit them for whatever reason, and their points go down to 0, and yours go up by 75.

I hope I'm explaining this right. I read my earlier post and I was confused myself. :blink: Oh and like I said, I could just be going mad and this never happens.
        Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

hmmm.. never seen that ill check today

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X