Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Doorway pieces

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doorway pieces

Can someone please find out (I don't have the credits to do so) if you can use the gingerbread doorways to build rides that can go over the doorway, letting people walk underneath tracks.

If this is true, ride creativity will skyrocket! If not, I'll be bummed out.

(Why isn't this a big deal to people!?!)
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Re: Doorway pieces

I would for you but I dont understand what your saying..Can you makethis a little more clear?
    Originally posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
    :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

Comment

Oh I get it now..No you cant sorry..
      Originally posted by aashee
      When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
      :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

Comment

Originally posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
        I would for you but I dont understand what your saying..Can you makethis a little more clear?
        Originally posted by Horse-Maniac View Post
        Oh I get it now..No you cant sorry..
        Hi Horse-Maniac,
        This is a 1 minute diffrence from each post. We have to be careful how many posts we make, so it wont overload the system. You can use the (edit button)
        You can make the edits you want on the first post you made.

Thanks,
        Sleepy

Comment

Originally posted by SportsGuy View Post
          Can someone please find out (I don't have the credits to do so) if you can use the gingerbread doorways to build rides that can go over the doorway, letting people walk underneath tracks.

If this is true, ride creativity will skyrocket! If not, I'll be bummed out.

(Why isn't this a big deal to people!?!)

I kinow exactly what you are asking and no unfortunately we cannot put anything on top of the new doorways, I like you wish we could that would make building rides that much more interesting.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X