This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items Values

****Sorry if this should be in General VMK disscussion, but I wasn't sure. I figured since it had to do with trading I would start it off here, but feel free to move it if it belongs somewhere else****

I, like many other VMK players, just have some questions on values of items, such as credit value, or the basic offer for the items.
    The main item I am wondering about is
    Black Cowboy No Vest
    One main question before I learn the actual value of it, is it worth more than Black ears.?
    Other than that, anyone can post here with items you are curious about. I will put a litst at the bottom of THIS post.

Xoxo.
    Kelsea.Nicole <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Items Values
    Black Cowboy Vest

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

Re: Items Values

Well they sold it last year so im saying yes because black ears arent that rare..
    Originally posted by aashee
    When someone takes a dump in my bathroom and doesn't turn on the fan, I don't need to prove who crapped. I already know it stinks.
    :lol:

VMK Name:IAnglez

Comment

ok.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
      ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

The only threads that should be in the VMK - Trading section would be ones for trading since trade feedback can be given.

Be sure to read the stickied threads for full instructions on how to trade. MiceChat is not responsible for lost items/credits due to trades. Be sure to check our feedback system.

If you have questions about trades that can be done in the Tips & Tricks section.

Thank you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X