Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

    Hey guys! I'm making Disney-related userbars, many of which I use myself. If anyone here wants one, let me know!

    All I need you to let me know is...

    ~ Is there a specific picture you want used? If not, I'll be happy to find one for you, but keep in mind if you give me a picture, it will have to fit into a limited amount of space, but I can always try to resize it for you!
    ~ What do you want it to say? Self explanable.
    ~ What colors do you want for your background? These colors can be arranged in a fade, or in horizontal bars - I'll give you an example:



    You can choose UP to 2 colors, or only one if you wish.

    I can, by request, make a slide out of a number of userbars. For this, just let me know which userbars you want used. You can choose UP to 10.

    *Please Note: I'm not always on MiceChat. If you post an order, it MAY be a few days before I get to it. I'm usually on here on the weekends, so if you send an order around that time, it may be a quick return. I have school work sometimes, and midterms to study for, so during the week you may not see me as much. I happened to have time today to get on since there wasn't much going on.*

    *Also, please remember I'm doing Disney userbars. I may be able to do non-Disney ones, depending on what they are, and I can give it a shot.*

    Here are some examples of past userbars I've made:

















  • #2
    Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

    <3 these Con (:
    Ok, on all of mine I want the horizontal lines, and if you could find the pics for me that would be great :cgrin:


    1. Tinkerbell Fan- background as shown in example, just different pic if you don't mind.
    2. MiceChat Addict- same color as example
    3. VMK Addict- same color as example
    4. Piglet Fan- light and dark pink mix
    5. WDW is Awesomeness- any nice shades of blue
    6. Dory Rocks- again..any nice shades of blue work fine (:
    7. EPCOT Fan- depending on what pic you can find...red or silver

    <3 Thanks
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

      Here you go! I took the liberty of making a slide with them, and I also have them individually - you can choose which you prefer. If there's any problem with ANY of the userbars, let me know! I'll gladly fix it.

      ENJOY!

      These are the individual userbars









      This is the slide



      Let me know if you need help getting anything into your signature, if you decide to use them here. That goes for anyone else too - I'll help anyone!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

        Thanks so much Con! I :love: it.
        ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
        'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

          Btw ... what website do you use? I had a site but I'm not sure you can put the slide together.
          ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
          'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

            Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
            Btw ... what website do you use? I had a site but I'm not sure you can put the slide together.
            I use www.ubanimator.com for slides, and

            amityuserbargenerator for the userbars themselves.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

              oh this will be fun! ;D

              [[ any pictures will work out ]]

              -A Dory one.
              [i loved the one u made for ashley. but another one would be awesome.
              Colors; Light blue-ish. Don't really matter. Just not dark dark blue.
              Text; Just Keep Swimming

              -A Lilo One.
              Kinda like the one you have as an example.. except I only want just Lilo. q:
              Colors; Whatever Matches.
              Text; Hawaiian

              -A Flounder One
              Colors; Whatever Matches.
              Text; Under The Sea

              Ty!! I'll tell you if I think of more. q:
              *Made By Allie.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                Your user-bars are awesome! :cgrin:

                Picture I'd Like - But you dont need to use the text, maybe just part of Mickey, Minnie, and the Snowman

                Text On Userbar - Happy Holidays

                Colors - Horizontal bars; light blue (like the color of Mickey's shirt) and red (like Minnie's shirt)


                Thanks so much! :cwink:
                ( ~ AuDReY ~ )


                graphic and userbar made by me <3


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                  Hiya Con! I Would Just Love 1 Of These. ((Please Find Pics For Me, Too Lazy To Find Them Myself LOL))

                  Haunted Mansion One
                  Color:Black And Gray Fade
                  Text: Welcome To The Mansion..

                  Splash Mtn. One
                  Everything Same As Ex.

                  MiceChat One
                  Text: MiceChat Mouse
                  Colors: Same As Ex.

                  Disneyland One
                  Colors: Light Blue To Dark Blue Fade
                  Text: Where All My Dreams Come True!

                  Hollywood Tower Hotel One ( If Possible )
                  Text: Have Any Questions? Too Late!
                  Colors: A Maroonish Color To Royal Blue Or Something Around There Fade


                  VMK One
                  Colors: Light Blue To Dark Blue Fade
                  Text: WishDreams On VMK

                  Disney One
                  Everything Same As Ex.

                  Mickey One
                  Colors: Black And White Horizontal
                  Text: Mickey Mouse Club Member

                  Stitch One
                  Colors: Dark Blue And Light Blue Fade
                  Text: Stitch Fanatic

                  Pluto One
                  Colors: Yellow And Green Fade
                  Text: My Favorite Dog, Pluto!

                  THANK YOU SO MUCH! ( Slide Please )
                  Last edited by WishDreams; 12-15-2007, 11:41 AM.


                  We're Kicking It All Over Town
                  This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                  Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                  Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                  Catch The Fever!
                  http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                  *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

                  My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                    Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                    Hey guys! I'm making Disney-related userbars, many of which I use myself. If anyone here wants one, let me know!

                    All I need you to let me know is...

                    ~ Is there a specific picture you want used? If not, I'll be happy to find one for you, but keep in mind if you give me a picture, it will have to fit into a limited amount of space, but I can always try to resize it for you!
                    ~ What do you want it to say? Self explanable.
                    ~ What colors do you want for your background? These colors can be arranged in a fade, or in horizontal bars - I'll give you an example:



                    You can choose UP to 2 colors, or only one if you wish.

                    I can, by request, make a slide out of a number of userbars. For this, just let me know which userbars you want used. You can choose UP to 10.

                    *Please Note: I'm not always on MiceChat. If you post an order, it MAY be a few days before I get to it. I'm usually on here on the weekends, so if you send an order around that time, it may be a quick return. I have school work sometimes, and midterms to study for, so during the week you may not see me as much. I happened to have time today to get on since there wasn't much going on.*

                    *Also, please remember I'm doing Disney userbars. I may be able to do non-Disney ones, depending on what they are, and I can give it a shot.*

                    Here are some examples of past userbars I've made:
















                    this is cool!!
                    can i get one?
                    i like
                    • vmk-same as ex
                    • yoho-same as ex
                    • hm-same as ex
                    • disney fanatic- same as ex
                    • space mountain - same as ex
                    • splash mountain- same as ex
                    thanks in advanced.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                      Ok Con, I Need A Little Help Putting It In My Siggie. >_< Whenever I Try And Put Mine In, It Always Says After, "Invalid File" @_@ It's Driving Me Crazy LOL


                      We're Kicking It All Over Town
                      This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                      Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                      Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                      Catch The Fever!
                      http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                      *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

                      My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                        Originally posted by WishDreams View Post
                        Ok Con, I Need A Little Help Putting It In My Siggie. >_< Whenever I Try And Put Mine In, It Always Says After, "Invalid File" @_@ It's Driving Me Crazy LOL
                        Everyone's Userbars are coming - sorry for not checking these sooner :blush:

                        - OK, maybe try this... right click on the image, and click "Save as" or "save", something along those lines.
                        - If you have a Photobucket account, or any picture uploading account, then do that.
                        - Copy the new URL
                        - Paste it into the "insert picture" box to put it in your siggie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                          Alright, here's Piinoy's!

                          Again, if there's any issue with any of them, even if it's just because you honestly don't like it, let me know! I'll change it.

                          Here's each individual:




                          I think these colors match really well!

                          Here's the slide:



                          Enjoy!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                            Cup Cake's Userbar!



                            Because of the positioning of Mickey, Minnie, and the snowman, it was difficult to fit them all in without being microscopic. I chose to do the userbar like this, to fit Mickey and Minnei in - let me know if this doesn't work for you, or if the colors are off, anything.

                            Enjoy!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Con's Disney Userbar Shop!

                              Sorry for quadruple post - :lol:

                              Here's WishDreams'!

                              Individual: -: for the HM one, I made the pic for the sign - let me know if there's any problem with that :-












                              Here's the slide:



                              Same goes here - any issues, let me know!
                              Last edited by WDWGirl; 12-15-2007, 11:41 AM.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X