Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

MiceChatter Biographies =O

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChatter Biographies =O

As a way to get to know everybody, I decided to start a thread where everyone can share a SHORT description about themselves. Introduce yourself and maybe tell things that you like or WHATEVER YOU WANT! :yea:
    So I'll start. (ahem) ).....

Hi. My name is Ashley. I joined MiceChat about 10 months ago and now I'm officially addicted to it. My friends would describe me as the weird one of the group. I can be really outgoing at times but sometimes I'm not. I'm very random especially around my friends. I am on the computer almost 24/7 so your likely to see me around. I like to talk on IM and sometimes VMK. I mostly use IM when I want to have a conversation that is not completely limited. I mostly just play VMK for the fun of it. Feel free to talk to me if you want =]. Just let me know.

Something along those lines. Doesn't have to be magnificent.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Re: MiceChatter Biographies =O

Hmm...

Well, my name is Megan. I'm not sure how to describe myself.

I have OCD.

However, over the years, I have had the honor of being told I should "be one of those cartoonists at Disneyland", or "be in the circus." I enjoy playing piano and composing songs. I am a singer in a choir (First Soprano, or the highest range of all voices.) Most people tell me I express my opinion a LITTLE too strongly...but I don't listen. I guess you could call me sarcastic, and my humor is a bit dry for most people.

In a nutshell, I'm abnormal, but in a good way?
    :wave: rosesredrosered: Pianist, singer, DLR Annual Passholder, (Former)VMKer. :wave:

Comment

Hola! My name is Philip! I really enjoy playing VMK, and when im not playing VMK i'll either be in school, at work, or skateboarding ). I like to spend time with friends and make all kinds of jokes and have a bunch of fun. I'm on the computer most of the time either on YouTube, Myspace, or MC(and/or VMK).

formally known as:
      SkateboardP

Comment

Woo... my name's Becca. I've been a member of MC for over a year, and I've had some really great times here! I've been a member of VMK since February, 2006, and I miss the old times before all this Hailey & Jake and Castle Fireworks Remixed business. The same goes for MC... I miss all of the people who were here for the holidays last year!

I love to dance to any genre but Country (so sue me)... and for 4 1/2 years I've been in Irish step dance classes, which I'm absolutely in love with. I'm in band, and joining band was one of the best choices I've ever made, because I don't know how I would be surviving high school without it. Most of my friends are older than me because of band, which I really enjoy! Anyways, I play Alto Sax. :csmile:

I'm hard to 'really' get to know. It takes a while because I'm not that easy to see through. I'm only loud or talk alot when I want to, and I only talk when I need to say something, instead of just talking for the sake of talking. I am fluent in Sarcasm. I'm the funny one and the romantic of my group, and both have their own backgrounds which I don't feel like getting into. I'm really just here for the ride, because I love life! )

Comment

Oh cool!

My name is Alexandra Ray. Just call me Allie. I love Gymnastics, Volleyball, and Broadway. My favorite broadway show is RENT Wicked and Hairspray. The majority of songs on my pink iPod Nano are broadway. My favorite singer is Rihanna I guess. I LOVE YouTube videos. My friends in real will say I'm a blonde on the inside. ) (I have brown hair) I'm loud. I have my hyper days. I have my really silly days. I hate homework. I love school minus the classes and work. :cgrin: I love my friends. I guess I like my family. I'm a movie maker. I'm a photographer. I don't post movies on YouTube. I love MACS. And that about wraps it up.
          --
          PS. Ashley stole my text color! :ceek:

Comment

Originally posted by iitsxme View Post

PS. Ashley stole my text color! :ceek:
            hehe :cgrin:

sigpic

Comment

rawr.

Comment

Hola My Name Is Megan. I'm A VMK Addict, Go On It At Least 1 Time Per Day Appromixately. I'm A Green-White Belt In Karate. I Love Rock And Jazz Music. My Favorite Subject In School Would Have To Be Spelling, And My Favorite Activity Would Be The Computer Lab. I Love Reading, The Recent Book I Just Read Is The Supernaturalist. My Favorite Color Is Blue, My School Colors Are Blue And White. The Current Outfit I'm Wearing In VMK Is My Dream Samurai Outfit, A Dream Shirt, Black Mansion Pants, Black Mansion Shoes And Dream Ears. My Favorite Disney Characters Go In This Order: 1:Mickey 2:Stitch 3:Pluto 4:Goofy
                I Have Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights. I've Been On MC Since Sometime Before Or After My Birthday Which Is Oct. 10. I've Been A VMK Member Since Sometime Before The 4th Of July, I've Been Switching Accounts Often. I Have No Brothers Or Sisters. I Have 2 Dogs Named Bear And Vinnie. I Don't Really Know Why I Type In Caps All The Time, I Guess I'm Just Used To It, LOL. I Was Born In Washington State. And I Guess There's Nothing Else To Expect Of Me..LOL

We're Kicking It All Over Town
                This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                Catch The Fever!
                http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

Comment

Oh I forgot to add:
                  I have eveness problems. No joke. If my hair gets wet on one side, I have to wet it on the other side.

Comment

Whoah LOL

We're Kicking It All Over Town
                    This Party's Getting Out Of Bounds
                    Every Day's A Second Chance, So Get On Your Feet And Dance!
                    Yup, I'm A Nickelodeon Celebration Fan! Thanks To My Friend Stitchon..
                    Catch The Fever!
                    http://www.kiasylum.com/features/kitunes/9.mp3
                    *My Amazing Signature And Avatar Made By Piinoy, Thanks Again!*

My Signature Is SO Much Better Than Your Signature Alec! =p

Comment

iick. It's annoying.

Comment

bumpity bump bump, look at that thread go!
                        :lol:

sigpic

Comment

And I also have an obsession with Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Hello my name is Alex. My bff is Kevin (piano). My other really good friend are SweetPeaRules, cyre, BigPigletFan i love them all! I have 4 sisters and no brothers. I have two christmasis (lol sp?) I love to play vmk so i am basically on every day of my life. Yeah.
                            *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

I'm Jennifer. I have 4 wonderful kids-2 boys and 2 girls. I also have a wonderful husband who is a truck driver. He is gone most of the week, sadly. I really miss him terribly. I babysit my nephews weekdays. I have 1 brother. I am an aspiring architect. I am hoping to go to college soon...don't know how soon. We are in the process of building a new home. I love Disney!! You guys are the greatest friends!! Laura, Evil, Piglet & Summer...hope to meet up with you guys at WDW again!! We had a wonderful time together!!
                              :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                              Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X